• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Living life in this country is like a campground: you should leave it in great condition for the next person.

If people allow a bunch of elites to infringe on whatever they feel like, we have failed to secure a future for others.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Multiple news sites on both sides are calling it dead on arrival to the Senate. Its posturing for the election coming up, nothing more. If it had real chance of being passed, they would have coordinated for it to be reviewed and voted on quickly and the Senate would be talking it up more.

That being said, I think I am purchasing a couple more PMAGs....
    Better hurry. There is a lot of people with that same idea. :)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’ve had the S&W 15-22 on my radar for a while, but kept putting it off because other things took priority. This news prompted my to just go ahead and get it now, because who wants and AR 22LR with only a 10rd mag? ( current options are 25, 20, 10 rd from what I can find). After seeing the prices of the 25rd mag at the $30 mark, I’ve decided to forgo the SW and stick with a 10/22 platform. The Ruger BX-25 mags are much cheaper and I can still pimp it out to semi-tacticool, plus I can share mags with the traditional blue/wood 10/22 I already have.

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I’ve had the S&W 15-22 on my radar for a while, but kept putting it off because other things took priority. This news prompted my to just go ahead and get it now, because who wants and AR 22LR with only a 10rd mag? ( current options are 25, 20, 10 rd from what I can find). After seeing the prices of the 25rd mag at the $30 mark, I’ve decided to forgo the SW and stick with a 10/22 platform. The Ruger BX-25 mags are much cheaper and I can still pimp it out to semi-tacticoo, plus I can share mags with the traditional blue/wood 10/22 I already have.
    Why are any of us going to accept any more infringements.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    AR10 Magpul mags are as cheap now as I have ever bought them.

Good AK mags are a tad more expensive, but not by much.
    They are at a good price now but a bit more than a good number of Magpul AR15/M4 Gen M3 mags at $10 apiece some months ago. The least I have seen em sell for lately is $11.99 each with free shipping. Good price but if a mag ban passes it will have become a bygone excellent price and the new price will skyrocket is my guess. So if you need em, get em now just in case.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    Well, not that I didn't have plenty, but purchased about $650+ in extra, extra STD-CAP mags, and got the wife another DEAGLE mag. for her upcoming Birthday, and some spares for her carry-piece too. Better safe than sorrier... Also got some extra-extra spare mags for things I have a binary-trigger on, like BX-25's in 2-packs for a bit cheaper that way, each.

Now that my purchase is complete... :) Gunmagwarehouse still has STD-CAP mags if you are looking, but their selection is more limited than last night (some cheaper AR-mags in cart were sold-out overnight). Not a horrible selection, currently, and they at least have them, however many places like Midway, and the go-to big name sites seem to be about sold out of 30rd AR mags right now.

I think my daughter lost 2 of my spare P365 mags, so I got 2 of those somewhere else that had them, and a 15rd backup, as I didn't have one, yet, and wanted to test the 15rd mag reliability out.

Last edited:

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    PSA has 5.56X45 PMag 30s for $11 if you buy 10...wait. Removed the deal and changed the per unit price to $12.30 while I was typing. They have the "good" D&H aluminum 30s ( prefer anyway) for $10.

PSA has un-issued Croatian AK47 mags for $10 each, and the Yugo 30's for $25 each.

Glad I scored all I'll ever need the time before the time before the time before last...even stocked up on high caliber lung blower-outer G19 super-capacity feeding devices for the Sub2K

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They are at a good price now but a bit more than a good number of Magpul AR15/M4 Gen M3 mags at $10 apiece some months ago. The least I have seen em sell for lately is $11.99 each with free shipping. Good price but if a mag ban passes it will have become a bygone excellent price and the new price will skyrocket is my guess. So if you need em, get em now just in case.
    Don't know that I need them, but you can never have too many mags if things get rough.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    From GOA:

RINO Republicans are on the brink of surrendering our Second Amendment rights.​
    Sources reveal that Senator John Cornyn – the chief GOP gun control negotiator – thinks a deal can reach the 60-vote threshold in the Senate.
    Cornyn believes Republicans can shred the Second Amendment without facing backlash from voters in November.​

Top Bottom