• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    These scum bag politicians also are getting smarter in not allowing sunset clauses into laws.

Folks need to wake up and disregard laws.

I’m pissed about laws that try to stop me from buying mags and certain guns.

You younger folks should be furious if the buying age gets changed. You are over 18, legal adult, and thrown into the world on your own. How dare those cock suckers get in your way to properly arm yourself!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What a shitty website but this is what I tried sending Cornhole:

“A new gun control bill is coming to the senate. What I’m expecting is for you to vote yes because I think you’re not really interested in logic and helping people.

What I’m hoping for is you to surprise folks and vote no.

How many times must a gun control bill be entertained that does nothing to help society? Limiting magazines and buying age is going to stop people from doing evil acts? With all the money wasted on gun reform, you politicians refuse to spend a dime on actually helping troubled youth.

In my early 20’s I was an assistant for a middle school. My job was to get troubled kids back into a regular classroom. I didn’t cost much and I got results.

This latest gun control bill is trash. It spits in the face of law abiding citizens and people who are 18 and allowed to serve this country. Be a man and vote no”.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Then! When you send a msg it takes you to a page asking what you want to donate! These sleazy cock suckers can’t even offer communication with the public without being a gd f&&&&&& car salesmen waste of space blood sucker!

HHH-Angry.gif

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    13 round 450 Bushmaster magazines hold 30 5.56mm rounds - just sayin'. Same magazine, just marked for a different caliber. Same "trick" we used in the AWB era with .40 cal mags and 9mm rounds - albiet only to gain a couple extra rounds of 9.

Top Bottom