• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Yeah, I just always notice my commute is more pleasant during the summer when the kids are off school. It definitely seems to cut down the volume of cars on the road while I am heading to/coming from work. Conversely, I feel the pain when school starts back up.

SpikeTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Richmond
    I have to say! When I moved down here from Connecticut I learned real fast to wait after that light turns green; cause I know someone will be running that red from the other side. Try riding a motorcycle! Thats and experience in itself down here.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I heard a piece of advise a long time ago and it has stuck with me because it works.

Drive like you are invisible.

I will agree that Houston drivers are horrible.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I had a guy almost kill me last monday in my county shop. I was on my way home at about 1:45 and this dude is a lifted up dodge ram came hauling ass at about 90 mph on the shoulder of the freeway (an elevated overpass) and missed hitting my shop by the hair off a gnat's ass. No doubt if he had hit me I'd be dead. Couldn't get LP he was moving to fast or I'd have advised dispatch. I know he was drunk as all holy ****. The shoulders on the freeways have little bumpy dividers and he went scrambling over them like they weren't even there. So yeah be careful with Houston drivers. They're flat out stupid but the problem is every one of them thinks that they and they alone are the sole good driver so everyone's going to try stupid shit like blowing red lights ("ah **** it, these guys don't know how to drive") or swinging from one side of a four lane freeway over to the other in a single move with no regards to the vehicles around them.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    crazy, a few weeks ago i ended up in the middle of a high speed chase, this red dodge ram came barrelling between me and another car running from cops. i was scared he was gonna hit me, and i had just got my truck back from the body shop. luckily i was able to swerve away since it was 2am and only a few cars on the road.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom