• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I was looking to get a cheaper price on the plum crazy lowers here in NW Houston so I talked with AMSS here.
    They are located in NW Houston 1960 and Jones road.
    They said the price would be 115 each plus tax with the purchase of 5 units or 105 each plus tax with the purchase of 10-99 units with the shipping spread across the order. Their guess on shipping would be around 20 dollars or so. They would need payment upfront before the order is made. Let me know either here or PM and I can take your name and then when we get 5 or more lowers we can move forward and then contact AMSS.

This is also posted in the Plum Crazy Thread.
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/.../20927-plum-crazy-ar-lowers-5.html#post245445

Thanks,
    Bill

We have 8 people interested so far including myself with the purchase of 14 lowers.
    ARJ Defense ad

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    What does it include other than the receiver?
    I am not sure if I understand the question. This is for the Plum crazy lower. The price will be plus tax and the shipping cost will be divided amongst the lot evenly. There will be no FFL fee since we are buying them directly from AMSS. Let me know if this answers your question.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I thought a lower had to be purchased through an FFL. It is the part that has the serial number, it must be registered.

The Upper, Barrel, stock, and bolt can be purchased without any paperwork.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I thought a lower had to be purchased through an FFL. It is the part that has the serial number, it must be registered.

The Upper, Barrel, stock, and bolt can be purchased without any paperwork.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

AMSS is a FFL holder. You will be purchasing it direct from them. So they will handle the money and paperwork needed. I am just try to facilitate a cheaper deal for the lowers.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    set up a delivery date and im onboard
    Chubbyzook when we get 10 lowers spoken for we will move forward then. I cannot give a delivery date till I have at least 10 lowers requested. You are not required to do anything at this point other than put your name on the list and let me know how many you want. When we have 10 lowers confirmed I will have everyone call AMSS and give them your payment details. Then the lowers will be ordered.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    It says that they are composite. Does that mean polymer? Or are the lowers metal, with polymer parts?

They are composite lowers. So the body and fire control group is composite. This is a complete lower for less than 120 dollars.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    It says that they are composite. Does that mean polymer? Or are the lowers metal, with polymer parts?

There is a whole thread dedicated to talking about this lower. It IS composite, which some call a polymer. Very similar to a Glock frame. So far everyone's experience has been very positive. Shotgun News had a very good review of them. I have yet to find someone who actually has one and doesn't like it.

Top Bottom