• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justincasepete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Atascocita/Kingwood
    Any news about the uppers? And the folks that already got the jse uppers for $375... Did you pay extra to upgrade the bolt carrier and rails and such or did you get the bone stock jse upper? Thanks
    ARJ Defense ad

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Any news about the uppers? And the folks that already got the jse uppers for $375... Did you pay extra to upgrade the bolt carrier and rails and such or did you get the bone stock jse upper? Thanks
    I paid $5 extra for a railed gas block. Shoots great.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I think a JSE group buy isn't going to happen. They responded to my first email but I have not heard anything from them since. Just FYI.

justincasepete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Atascocita/Kingwood
    Thanks for trying. shipped for the 16" m4 upper I'm paying $390.64. I was hoping i'd have a complete rifle for less than $500 but it looks like it's gonna end up being $504.31. Bummer. haha. Anyway I hope it shoots as good as texascop says his does.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I got the JSE 18" HBAR upper with 4 rail gas block for $382 that put me just under 500. I think it was like $495 and change. Its a sweet deal regardless for a sub or almost sub 500 AR-15.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Just for an update, some guys I work with bought the JSE upper as well and we all took them out a week ago. Only put around 200 rounds through them but of the 4 PCF/JSE guns we had running out there....zero issues.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I spoke with AMSS today. They stated they had 25 lowers ordered and the tentative shipping date will be April 15th. They were told the demand for these lowers has increased and PCF are trying to stay up with the demand. We are hoping that since this is a big order they will advance the shipping date. Thanks to all that made this happen. Also all those who have participated should have received an email stating above information.

justincasepete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Atascocita/Kingwood
    Is there any new news about when we can expect the lowers? Are they still shipping out tomorrow? Or were they gonna be delivered to amss tomorrow? I tried calling them and no one answered... It's understandable though they were packed when I was in there.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I spoke with AMSS yesterday and they are still due to ship tomorrow and arrive next week. If you haven't heard from them say by Wednesday I would give AMSS a call. They said they would send out emails when they arrive.

Thanks,
    Bill

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    I talked to amss the day after the order was done one guy said he thinks he ordered one extra and I have to go when they arrive and see if they still have it or not. So I'm hoping maybe if I can't get one from them one of you gentlemen picked up an extra you wouldn't mind selling

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I wouldn't trust that dealer... He states Texas but it's an Oklahoma number, he's listed other things but with different locations. Be VERY Careful!!!

I just I mean just received a PayPal USPS notification that the package with the MBUS sights has been shipped. I'll let y'all know if all works out. They have a store front and website as well. The price is different on the website though. ($60)

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    I just I mean just received a PayPal USPS notification that the package with the MBUS sights has been shipped. I'll let y'all know if all works out. They have a store front and website as well. The price is different on the website though. ($60)
    let me know as well

Top Bottom