• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    There's a place out west - Fulshear, Waller, I don't remember exactly. I think it's private access for training / groups. Anyone have a connection there?

What do you think would be the average group size?
    I've been to one Houston area shoot and there was @ 7 of us.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I will let you all know know that I suck at shooting as I don't practice enough. My groups with my AR at 50 yards with irons, 1:7 twist and m855 are about 2" lol. Weak.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    If it wasnt for my health and the fact that im moving I would be down. But i do hate the places that charge by the gun, i normally take no less than 30 guns to an all day event like this.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    If it wasnt for my health and the fact that im moving I would be down. But i do hate the places that charge by the gun, i normally take no less than 30 guns to an all day event like this.

Damn.. Sure hate to hear you won't be making it. Good luck with the move. I am still aching from my move from a month and a half ago.

Glad to hear there is a good amount of interest in getting together for some shooting. I appreciate everyone's help. This should be fun.

krillin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    houston, tx
    Has there been a decision made on where and when? I just joined last week and need to break the chains of the wife and get out for a few hours. I live out in Cypress, but wouldn't mind a drive as long as it is around Houston. Thanks

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I havent been to hotwells in forever. I used to go when the benches were falling apart, and maybe had 3 screws half holding it all together.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    With the new prices if you are planning on bringing 3 guns or more it would be cheaper to go to ASC than Hotwells. Hotwells is now $10/gun. So three guns is $30. ASC is $15/person w/ 1 gun and 5/gun extra. So three guns there is $25. Just saying from a dollars and cents point of view. I have been to Hotwells once and it was ok. Never been to ASC but I am thinking about giving it a try one of these weekends.

Also I am interested, but if it is going to be at Hotwells it might limit what I bring.

Radioman

Yes and no. Let's assume we have 11 guns at Hot Wells. 11 x 10 = 110. The same guns at ASC would be 15$ per person AND $5 per gun extra(10x5=50). That's how ASC has tried to charge me in the past. I have a call and email in with them to see if they will give us a group rate.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom