• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So you're on every month from the 1st thru 22nd?

Maybe if the meets go monthly we can work around that.
    Venture Surplus ad

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    Yea I work from the 2nd -22nd. Don't plan anything around me, hopefully one will fall while I'm home.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Not the best air system, either. But it's indoors....

Tapatalk sent it.

Another problem with Pasadena is there is no place to gather meet and talk unless you do it on the sidewalk. Range area pretty tight, showroom limited space there also.

However they do allow you to shoot you 50 BMGs there if you just want the experience of lighting one of those off. It's an adventure with one there.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Ok guys, I was in Port Aransas all weekend for mother's day and just getting home. I will firm up whether we can get any kind of discount by phone tmrw. Then, one way or another, I will announce location and time tmrw evening. Most likely it will be either Hot Wells or ASC for lack of better options for our first meet. Like I said, don't get bummed if this sounds less than ideal- we will be doing more of these and searching for better locations, etc.

I can't freaking wait to get out there and shoot with you gentlemen (and ladies ARE welcome). I might sneak out somewhere local this week to confirm "0" on my rifles and to zero in my new SBR. If anyone in the Woodlands/North Houston area wants to meet somewhere this week during the day (probably Thrs or Fri), give me a hollar.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I went yesterday and today to ASC and it was not too bad. There was a gun forum group there today and they looked like they were having a great time.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    ASC is a blast. It will be even better with a group since we can stake out claims on all the important ranges- 50 yd rifle, 100 yd rifle, and the pistol ranges. I hope ASC is understanding about group pricing, I haven't heard back from them yet.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    I'm brand new to the forum, but as a resident of Cypress, I'm just a hop & a skip from Hot Wells or Shiloh and not too far from ASC either. I'd likely show up if it falls on a day I'm free and/or not watching the kiddo.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    need inner tierods if not the whole rack replaced, front seal on the rear end, might need a new diff, need tires, and alignment after the steerings fixed. Feel like Im missing something. Me and my Brother in-law are going to replace everything. How hard is it to flush the steering if i have to replace the whole steering rack?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Oh and I need to do my brakes in the next few months, and my disks cant be turned down anymore

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    How hard is it to flush the steering if i have to replace the whole steering rack?

Not difficult. Put the return line at the reservoir into a drain pan. Take the feed line and pour the fluid down it. Start it and let the pump circulate the fluid. Alternatively drain/refill reservoir several times.

michael e

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    However they do allow you to shoot you 50 BMGs there if you just want the experience of lighting one of those off. It's an adventure with one there.

Do they actually let you shot 50BMG there? I know they say you can on the phone, but if you walked in with one would the story change?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Not difficult. Put the return line at the reservoir into a drain pan. Take the feed line and pour the fluid down it. Start it and let the pump circulate the fluid. Alternatively drain/refill reservoir several times.

OK thats what I figured. Never messed with any steering stuff other then topping it off

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Do they actually let you shot 50BMG there? I know they say you can on the phone, but if you walked in with one would the story change?

Yes they do, I have. Needed a place to fire my 50 for the first time and it was raining so I did it there. Even fired APIT that I purchased from their front counter.

Did a range report on it when I first got the thing set up a few years back.

Post #14 in this THR thread.
    http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=412519

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hoping I can make the drive up but not too sure I'll be free that weekend. If nothing else, hopefully you guys can get things straightened out and make some decisions for future meetups so that we can make this a frequent occasion.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

They used to not let you shoot .50's there. They did, one time, as they told me back in the late 90's, and it blew out the lights in several bays. Maybe things have changed.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Ok guys, I was in Port Aransas all weekend for mother's day and just getting home. I will firm up whether we can get any kind of discount by phone tmrw. Then, one way or another, I will announce location and time tmrw evening. Most likely it will be either Hot Wells or ASC for lack of better options for our first meet. Like I said, don't get bummed if this sounds less than ideal- we will be doing more of these and searching for better locations, etc.

I can't freaking wait to get out there and shoot with you gentlemen (and ladies ARE welcome). I might sneak out somewhere local this week to confirm "0" on my rifles and to zero in my new SBR. If anyone in the Woodlands/North Houston area wants to meet somewhere this week during the day (probably Thrs or Fri), give me a hollar.

Let us know! I got those three days off, and its hard to get days off at my job lol.

Top Bottom