WWSD-.jpg

Send dirty pics to shooter allday at the range LOL

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I want an S&W 500 mag for my CCW....That is if I ever send off my packet...Keep forgeting/having to spend money on other things.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Unfortunately the nice 1911's have only recently gone by the way-side in the last few months. I got out of handgun shooting the end of last year and started liking rifles. Didn't seem logical at the time to have any high-end 1911's laying around when I thought I was all but finished with pistol shooting. The only 1911's I have right now are my Sig Scorpion and a Bruce Gray built Sig XO that I couldn't in good conscience sell to someone due to the dimensional problems of the gun.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Unfortunately the nice 1911's have only recently gone by the way-side in the last few months. I got out of handgun shooting the end of last year and started liking rifles. Didn't seem logical at the time to have any high-end 1911's laying around when I thought I was all but finished with pistol shooting. The only 1911's I have right now are my Sig Scorpion and a Bruce Gray built Sig XO that I couldn't in good conscience sell to someone due to the dimensional problems of the gun.

So, is is stuck in between dimensions?

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    So, is is stuck in between dimensions?

The long story short of that 1911 is I sent it off to have it built to my specs. The gun was one of the first XO 1911's to come off the floor. It had some dimensional problems. Bruce was able to sort most of them, but to do so certain things are now out of wack making the gun VERY picky on what it will feed.
    Take a look at the way oversized MSH pin.
    IMG_8434.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Whyfore TScott getz a golden ring of fire and I end up with a 3rd world thug mug? Purdy sure that's racist

Nice work guys, thanks.

Top Bottom