• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Man this sucks I woke up thinking it was monday and thought I had shit to do. Went back to sleep, and woke up then realized it was sunday....****

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    OK, I'm no Annie Oakley, but I am proud of this group at 50 yards using irons on my AK47. What you gotta say about that Mike? And I didn't even have to turn my gun sideways!

IMG_0218.jpg

That was pretty impressive Scott considering you were shooting with your back to the Target and a mirror.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I count 11 or 12 shots in that picture. Where'd the the other 3 go?

Haha, how do you come to the conclusion 3 more were fired? I had a 30 round mag- started, got interrupted with a cease fire, fired the remainder on a 100 yard target and got some pretty effective hits at that range(though not pic worthy). There are a few more hits than 11 if you look closer. The remainder of the shots were aimed north at Conroe to hit AKMike's houseboat, and those were the rounds I used the mirror for.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Sugar Land was also doing some fancy shooting. Here is a shot out of his .223 pistol. 50 yrds

DSC00233.jpg

I have the actual paper that I'll give you the next time we meet up Sugar Land.

Radioman

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Thanks radioman. I had to hurry off to my CHL renew class. I put on that new red dot and was surprized to be able to get that plastic Kel tec PLR-16 to shoot half way nice.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    I'm thinking of going out next Saturday. I'll be at the race track Sunday but my trigger finger is itching to make some noise so I'm thinking I'm going to go out next Saturday and curb the jones. Wish I could have gone this past Saturday but I had to help the wife paint the house.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I fell asleep at 9 pm yesterday and now im awake and perfectly refreshed at 6:30. First time since I was like a wee lil child this has happened. Anyone wanna meet up at ASC early and test my new AK with me? Today.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I've been meaning to ask... At range day, I noticed one of you had (I think) a S&W Bodyguard in 38. I've really been looking for a pocket/purse pistol for my girlfriend. Which one of you had it, and how do you enjoy it? I need to shoot it.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I've been meaning to ask... At range day, I noticed one of you had (I think) a S&W Bodyguard in 38. I've really been looking for a pocket/purse pistol for my girlfriend. Which one of you had it, and how do you enjoy it? I need to shoot it.

Glockster and matefrio had the Smith revolvers. Glockster had an airweight. Matefrio had a regular one with a worked trigger that was light as hell, gunsmith job.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Glockster and matefrio had the Smith revolvers. Glockster had an airweight. Matefrio had a regular one with a worked trigger that was light as hell, gunsmith job.

Perhaps it was... Hmm... Sure would be nice if Glockster would chime in! I definitely remember shooting MateFrio's 38 with the bad ass trigger.

Top Bottom