• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tlombard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Colorado
    Texas Gun Talk is one of the best forums we work with.

We are starting to get some of Texas Gun Talk users listing and selling their guns on our Classified Ad site.

Well Done Texas Gun talk

-Tom
    http://www.gunlistusa.com
    Gun List USA is better...no actions, just FREE Ads.

tumbleweed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    san antonio
    3.) What would you like to see added to the forum?
    I'm trying to get more involved in the "for sale" section. I literally have TONS of stuff that I don't use anymore and it may as well go to someone who can use it. Perhaps a "feedback" section for people who have had good or bad buying experiences with forum members could help. I trust the guys here far more than folks on Ebay or Craigs List.

That's what this 'iTrader' plugin is I mentioned that The Man(tm) is going to work on, a lot of us think like you do. I've met some of the greatest, nicest people via gun transactions on private forums like this...

Dinki Dow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Killeen, TX
    For me it is hard to navigate to different areas, than again I'm 75 and not to savvy on this modern day technology. I think last post should go first. It doesn't make sense if a post was posted in 2009 and an up date is posted in 2010 I don't think to many people are going to go back to 09 and search for an up date. I am refering to stolen guns and scams.

nspctr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    SATX
    These have been posted on other boards but it would be nice to have the info all in one place, not switching from board to board, if you know what I mean. "How To" video's on how to clean a weapon such as AR's, glocks etc. I assume most people who already own them know how to do it but what about the newbs? or maybe someone has a tip or trick that they do that they can add to the procedure. Just a thought. Or, Maybe even a video on reloading pistol, rifle and shotgun ammo. If these are covered here and I've not seem them, Please forgive me. I watch this board but do not comment a great deal.

Thx

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    It would speed up the search option in you sorted guns by manufacturer not just styles.

I second this. Maybe just the main manufacturers, like HK, Sig, Colt, Glock, S&W, etc. Then a thread with "All others". I have to say that the site is pretty great as is.

Maybe some more attention to the "newbee", where they could ask "noob" questions and the experienced folks could answer them.

One more thought, is a "Poll" section. For nothing but polls.

I still say that NOTHING is NEEDED. IMO

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    In the cities and towns section, there are many now useless threads about upcomming shoots that are now long past, yet still remain on the first page. How about deleting them to clean up the sections a little.

I disagree , to a point. Some of the prior shoot dates have pictures, directions and other useful info. IMO

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    3.) What would you like to see added to the forum?
    I'm trying to get more involved in the "for sale" section. I literally have TONS of stuff that I don't use anymore and it may as well go to someone who can use it. Perhaps a "feedback" section for people who have had good or bad buying experiences with forum members could help. I trust the guys here far more than folks on Ebay or Craigs List.

I agree with ROGER4314 on this also in the "sale section". A thread for feedback on those that don't come thru with what they sell or buy. Bad feedback on a person would have to be approved thru the Moderator, good feedback can be posted as good feedback . It would be good to know which person would be good to deal with and who isn't a straight shooter on a deal.
    I would also like to have a place for those who cast bullets for their guns and share their experiences here on this Forum personally. But thats just me and my 2cents .

wlkjw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Amarillo, TX
    Willing to ship

How about a willing to ship indication in ads?

I realize that FTF is the best case senario. But, for those of us in the Panhandle, ya'll down in the Houston area are way too far to trade with unless you are willing to ship the item. (In most cases to an FFL dealer of course.)

It would be nice to know...

597newbie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Moderator: please remove this if it is inappropriate or not allowed. I am not sure of all the rules.

===========================

upgrade sticky list and texas gun range list http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...shooting-range/829-list-texas-gun-ranges.html

using my info I have compiled here:
    Dallas - Fort Worth Texas Gun Ranges (Public and Private) 3 are outdoor Full Metal Jacket - AR15.COM
    Texas Ranges Information
    =========================
    also add these 2 big searches
    Where To Shoot | Home
    Find NRA Near You

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    These have been posted on other boards but it would be nice to have the info all in one place, not switching from board to board, if you know what I mean. "How To" video's on how to clean a weapon such as AR's, glocks etc. I assume most people who already own them know how to do it but what about the newbs? or maybe someone has a tip or trick that they do that they can add to the procedure. Just a thought. Or, Maybe even a video on reloading pistol, rifle and shotgun ammo. If these are covered here and I've not seem them, Please forgive me. I watch this board but do not comment a great deal
    Thx

We are going to be working on that in the next few months.

jcriswell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very much appreciate the work that goes into the forum, it's obviously a labor of love.
    I have a great deal of trouble reading the blue type on gray background. Black on white is the easiest on the eyes.
    From a consumer standpoint, just as everyone is looking for the cheapest gasoline and goes to websites to check where it is... you might consider posting who has the best ammunition prices as well as maximum purchases, etc. Same for powder, brass etc. for the reloaders.
    Here in the North Dallas suburbs (Lewisville) WalMart has the best price for 9mm target 100 boxed, 22 bucks and change, regular price.
    It may be too much trouble to keep up with but would supply a genuine service.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Very much appreciate the work that goes into the forum, it's obviously a labor of love.
    I have a great deal of trouble reading the blue type on gray background. Black on white is the easiest on the eyes.
    From a consumer standpoint, just as everyone is looking for the cheapest gasoline and goes to websites to check where it is... you might consider posting who has the best ammunition prices as well as maximum purchases, etc. Same for powder, brass etc. for the reloaders.
    Here in the North Dallas suburbs (Lewisville) WalMart has the best price for 9mm target 100 boxed, 22 bucks and change, regular price.
    It may be too much trouble to keep up with but would supply a genuine service.

Yeah and the forum title can be "Bargain Buys" or something of that nature.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom