• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I don't think she's mentally impaired, I think she is an average 19 yr old that is a product of a crappy education system.

Average ? Lmao her mighty heaviness does not look like average. She just has the KFC syndrome

Sent from the black hole
    Capitol Armory ad

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm watching her cross examination right now....wow what an indignant little bitch. Can you hold a witness in contempt of court?

And on top of this she makes the case that based solely on the "creepy ass cracks" comment that it makes Zimmerman the one racially motivated. But then she says that comment in itself isn't racially motivated...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    do not blame her incompetence on the schools. you can teach a kid but if they don't give a crap than how is that the schools problem?! Put the bias aside because really, who cares?! this happens all the time but for reasons we all know, its public... anyways, she has lied multiple times about multiple things in the case and has been caught. anyone who has ever been in court knows that if something is weak or questionable, you but it out there right away and kill the subject, not hide it. so if she didn't write the letter, why didn't she/they just say so from the start, not try to hide the fact?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    This would be awesome to have when I fly. Just snooze away w/o a neck pillow. I need to get me some neck fat.

I've never seen a ring of fat around the neck like that.... It's very distracting as I keep thinking it's an airbag holding up her head.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-26-at-4.14.07-PM.png

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I'm watching her cross examination right now....wow what an indignant little bitch. Can you hold a witness in contempt of court?

And on top of this she makes the case that based solely on the "creepy ass cracks" comment that it makes Zimmerman the one racially motivated. But then she says that comment in itself isn't racially motivated...

I think it was creepy ass crackERS. Not ass crack

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I don't think she's mentally impaired, I think she is an average 19 yr old that is a product of a crappy education system. I do think she, like most 19 yr old girls, has an attitude problem, and doesn't really grasp the importance of her involvement as a witness in this case.
    This girl does not grasp anything other then a spoon, my dog has more "light" in his eyes.

Top Bottom