Target Sports

Howdy from Southern California (soon to be in Austin in a month)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    BUT JUST IN CASE

118693483_615040282733713_4438964922138568362_n.jpg
    Guns International

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    ha, I’ve been critical of the way “California has been doing it” for 20+ years. I only stuck around for this long because of family, friends, and my career. But I hit my limit during COVID, California literally hit the progressive 6th gear and became full retard.
    Yep, that State has gone from beautiful to a disaster thanks to the brain damaged Dems. A problem for our State is an influx of idiots from Cali bringing their brain damaged idiocy that ruined the state with them and combining with the home grown braindamaged turds. We are having to fight off outside influence and that punk Beto Orourke who these Dem douches will be voting for.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Yep, that State has gone from beautiful to a disaster thanks to the brain damaged Dems. A problem for our State is an influx of idiots from Cali bringing their brain damaged idiocy that ruined the state with them and combining with the home grown braindamaged turds. We are having to fight off outside influence and that punk Beto Orourke who these Dem douches will be voting for.

ya it has nothing to do with the libtards generated in the schools you send your children off to be indoctrinated at.

Blame the out of state people it will make you feel better.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Hmmmm, SoCal to EastCal. Moving to Austin isn't moving to Texas. All I can say is please refrain from saying "I got here as fast as I could" or "I'm 2A just like you". Treat it here with respect and appreciation just like you would any international travel to another country, because Texas is just that....another country. Texans have done a stellar job at remaining friendly during this time that feels like an absolute takeover. Appreciate it, acknowledge it, and you will do just fine. Just like surf lineups have lost that respect and culture and rite of passage out there, Texas has been under with that same demise with the "I'm here for mine" mentality showing here up as of late.

And spread the word. Other transients need to hear it. Oh, I hail from Oceanside....born and raised. My wife is a 5th gen Texan from the Hill Country, but lived with me out there for 9 years after we got together. We moved back here permanently 3 years ago. So yes, I have some real working knowledge of living here, working here, and acclimating to the people and how they do things while not expecting them to acclimate to me. Welcome.

Top Bottom