• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Weird, I didn't have those symptoms, and you don't mention a cough.

Hope you get better soon.
    Wife and I had it. Cough was never bad.
    And she had asthma. And MS.

Interesting about the pain in the hands. My first symptom was body aches. I could flex my hand and feel every painful individual muscle in my fingers.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    America's Frontline Doctors, sign up on line, costs $90, telemedicine visit. They will prescribe hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin, Z-pack, prednisone, and an inhaler. Prescription cost was about $60 without insurance for my wife.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Our family trusts only AFD.
    As far as I know they were first to point out that early treatment works.
    NOT FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO or any other government shill agency.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    My daughter tested positive a couple weeks back using the Abbott Labs test from CVS and then tested negative a couple days later with two different testing location methods.

I started taking more zinc and master tonic. I did not test, but I had some symptoms. Cough and some congestion mostly. Possibly, ran a fever at one point.

Looks like you are nailing it with treatments and preventatives. Kudos and Godspeed.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Get better quick, Brother. Get sleep too. It helped me. I slept for six hours right in the middle of the day and it really helped. Too, doesn’t sound like you lost your taste and smell. Mine was gone two weeks to the day and came back out of the clear blue. I’ll send you a pm.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday said his state has bypassed the Biden administration's limits on monoclonal antibodies – a lifesaving COVID-19 treatment – by obtaining its own supply.

"Texas has obtained its own separate allocation of these monoclonal antibody treatments working around the limitations that President Biden has put on us so that we will be able to ensure that anybody in the state of Texas that wants access to these special treatments, that they will be able to get it," Abbott said

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Licorice root extract. If it’s really bad add olive leaf extract. Take apart the capsules and mix the powder with a cup of water to get direct effect and coat the throat. Do two capsules per extract. Or more. It’s safe. Thank me later.

The compound from the licorice root is the same as in green pine needles or star anise fruit. The latter has been used in Chinese medicine for a couple thousand years. When properly (cheaply) processed you extract the compound shikimic acid.

That is the same compound used in Tamiflu. The natural method is obviously inferior to the pharmaceutical version.

We have a routine around my place that we fire up whenever someone is feeling like they are coming down with something. Seems to work good for us.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The compound from the licorice root is the same as in green pine needles or star anise fruit. The latter has been used in Chinese medicine for a couple thousand years. When properly (cheaply) processed you extract the compound shikimic acid.

That is the same compound used in Tamiflu. The natural method is obviously inferior to the pharmaceutical version.

We have a routine around my place that we fire up whenever someone is feeling like they are coming down with something. Seems to work good for us.

Wow, licorice root extract is no joke.
    Good research on it vs COVID here (NIH site):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Wow, licorice root extract is no joke.
    Good research on it vs COVID here (NIH site):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The pine needle tea was the method used by the native Americans since before the white man. The problem with medicine now days is if you even mention it or any other "natural" treatment they want to burn you on the pike.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The pine needle tea was the method used by the native Americans since before the white man. The problem with medicine now days is if you even mention it or any other "natural" treatment they want to burn you on the pike.

Mrs Pronstar has some tea I’m gonna try.

Woke up to a sore throat, sinusitis and generally lethargy…I’m thinking a cold, not covid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

There ya go. Good information.
    Mrs Pronstar has some tea I’m gonna try.

Woke up to a sore throat, sinusitis and generally lethargy…I’m thinking a cold, not covid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I would encourage you to add olive leaf too. It works great. Licorice root does some things well but olive leaf is pretty aggressive with illness. A cold or flu for me now is a walk in the park thanks to it. I may be going on 10 years of using it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom