1633374475114.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Penicillin, lots of penicillin.

THAT would probably kill me, as I'm allergic to PCN.

Sorry for the slow update today.

Yesterday I took the lil' cocktail that, I believe cancallen mentioned - Mucinex + Benedryl to help with the mucous drip and cough. It knocked my ass out for over 12 hours :laughing: Got up this morning feeling lazy. Had to run to the pharmacy earlier. Been vegetating and watching TV and playing with the dogs this afternoon.

A little light headed today for some reason, still a little mucous draining into the throat causing a cough. Eating cough drops today to help with that.

Wife is still not feeling great, but she's starting to feel better too. Hard to get her to eat, because without a sense of taste or smell, she says most things have horrendous textures and its hard to eat.

Reactions: gll

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    THAT would probably kill me, as I'm allergic to PCN.

Sorry for the slow update today.

Yesterday I took the lil' cocktail that, I believe cancallen mentioned - Mucinex + Benedryl to help with the mucous drip and cough. It knocked my ass out for over 12 hours :laughing: Got up this morning feeling lazy. Had to run to the pharmacy earlier. Been vegetating and watching TV and playing with the dogs this afternoon.

A little light headed today for some reason, still a little mucous draining into the throat causing a cough. Eating cough drops today to help with that.

Wife is still not feeling great, but she's starting to feel better too. Hard to get her to eat, because without a sense of taste or smell, she says most things have horrendous textures and its hard to eat.
    Sorry, it dries me out. I take morphine and percocet so benadryl doesn't make me drowsy.

I guess you slept the the part where it dried you out.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Wife and I were discussing that very thought earlier this week. The discussion continued with a few more questions. Why do some people seem to not only get it once, but get sick again even after "vaccination"? Why do others seem to be able to have multiple direct contacts with infected individuals, with or without the shot, and not seem to be infected / test positive? Why are, according to the media, so many people "asymptomatic carriers" who are risking the lives of the vaccinated and "the children"? Why are children not falling ill at anywhere near the same rates as adults? Why has nobody made much mention of any kind of research into infection patterns?
    Because a metric shit ton of people that “ had” it before more likely than not had something else and tested “positive” for Bat AIDS. The test was not even the slightest bit accurate. Hence, getting it twice.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Mucinex + Benedryl
    I only take Benedryl in the evening. If I need to dry out during the day I go with pseudoephed.

On the Mucinex, I had an ENT doc tell me once that I should be using two or three times the recommended dose of guaifenesin as the OTC dosage isn't strong enough to do anything. I'm sure my size has something to do with it, too. I go through that stuff like candy when the allergies are bad.

Top Bottom