• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    btw Blackhawk Photographs

thats a picture of the range (pistol). right side is where u shoot. notice the bottom of picture. those are little 'sidewalks' 7, 15, 25 yds. on the 'left' (behind 25 yds) is like a mini pavillion covering benches/rest area thats cool. theres one 'desk' thats out there (actually NEAR the targets) + you can use the 'chairs' that are out there by the targets. as like...places to rest your guns. im just saying cause usually i use those or bring a little fold out bench thing. if u decide u want to set 3 diff pistols down with 3 mags each and do mag dumps all in a row....u can do that =]. but that little 'table' thing ...is what u need. unless u just have everything holstered. sorry for the rant.

--those 'white posts' are like...nobody shoots behind those. and allll the way to the right of the pic is the iron outline post things where u put the targets. (u cant even see em really but they're right before the dirt).
    Hurley's Gold

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Oh hell, I just mapped it out.... 45 miles lol, looks like I've got a drive ahead of me

=[. yea its the ONLY bad thing. but luckily if u do it right..its mainly 70-75mph the entire way. (or +5mph if u live on the edge). its too expensive to go in town. especially for shotgun+rifle+pistol? its too insane.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1213...ratt+Rd,+Atascosa,+Texas+78002&gl=us&t=m&z=10

- directions to the place. also...fgarcia is joining too. wow....good show out. aight i'll bring a few pistols. anyone else thinking about bringing rifles? if not, i'll just leave it. but then again..i wont have the chance to sight in my rifle with competent people for a while so..i'll bring it lol. shoot i might just bring my shotgun just to clear the cobwebs.

I'll definitely bring at least one of my AR's, and probably my shotgun to try some buckshot through it, haven't shot it since I got in back in working order.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    I'll definitely bring at least one of my AR's, and probably my shotgun to try some buckshot through it, haven't shot it since I got in back in working order.

i've never shot an AR. would be nice. also..i've never shot slugs through my shotgun. i'll try em out.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    You're more than welcome and I've never shot slugs either but no real drive to, however I do keep 00buckshot on hand so like to put some through every now and then for a refresher

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1213...ratt+Rd,+Atascosa,+Texas+78002&gl=us&t=m&z=10

- directions to the place. also...fgarcia is joining too. wow....good show out. aight i'll bring a few pistols. anyone else thinking about bringing rifles? if not, i'll just leave it. but then again..i wont have the chance to sight in my rifle with competent people for a while so..i'll bring it lol. shoot i might just bring my shotgun just to clear the cobwebs.
    Hi I was planning on bringing my AR,SKS, and a few handguns, are we allowed to bring shotguns?

Last edited:

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hi I was planning on bringing my AR,SKS, and a few handguns, are we allowed to bring shotguns?

yep. but u shoot em at the pistol range so....if we get there early, and theres just us...its easier to shoot 25 yd slugs (or if u go to the rifle range)=ez. if i walked up in the middle of people shootin there pistols at 7 yds with slugs further than them..they might freak (i would). but i shoot buckshot all the time. i even CALLED to ask permission and they almost giggled. "yipppp".

will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    yep. but u shoot em at the pistol range so....if we get there early, and theres just us...its easier to shoot 25 yd slugs (or if u go to the rifle range)=ez. if i walked up in the middle of people shootin there pistols at 7 yds with slugs further than them..they might freak (i would). but i shoot buckshot all the time. i even CALLED to ask permission and they almost giggled. "yipppp".
    Ok thanks I finally got my SBS and been wanting to shoot it

Angeleyes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    at least 30 mph winds tomorrow guess no range time for me :( i got it bring goggles

Last edited:

OlyMedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Yeah looks like 37 miles for me, if anyone is on the NE side of town and wants to carpool it could save a bit on gas.

I'm at Fort Sam, willing to pitch in for gas if its not out of your way. I have to work Thursday from 1900 - 0700 Friday. How long you planning to stay out at the range? I am totally down for a 2-3 hours, but after that I might be passed out under a range table somewhere.

Also, I have 50 rds WWB 9mm and 100rds WWB 40 S&W, anyone want to trade for some 5.56 or .380?

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Anyone going to take 1604?

Glad we are taking rifles, aside from couple of pistols I might take.

Hk91
    M1
    Browning bar ii 30-06

Definitely will take 22lr,

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm at Fort Sam, willing to pitch in for gas if its not out of your way. I have to work Thursday from 1900 - 0700 Friday. How long you planning to stay out at the range? I am totally down for a 2-3 hours, but after that I might be passed out under a range table somewhere.

Also, I have 50 rds WWB 9mm and 100rds WWB 40 S&W, anyone want to trade for some 5.56 or .380?

Do you have a place off base to meet up? Just asking as we won't be legally allowed to drive on base with guns in the car. I'm possibly already taking two people and might be able to swing by and get you as well but can't promise til I have a little more info first. Feel free to pm me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Top Bottom