• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I think I will wait until tomorrow morning when I’ve had my coffee to see if there are any more post fro op without any punctuation on the best shotgun rifle gun shows etc did I mention that I like my coffee hot lol and then I will decide whether his grandfather really moved to commiefornia and gave him guns and whether they are semi etc. did I tell you that I really like my coffee black and I usually drink it in the morning not Starbucks and not the way I like my women

Last edited:

NathanRyan923

Tactitard
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    East Texas
    I think I will wait until tomorrow morning when I’ve had my coffee to see if there are any more post fro op without any punctuation on the best shotgun rifle gun shows etc did I mention that I like my coffee hot lol and then I will decide whether his grandfather really moved to commiefornia and gave him guns and whether they are semi etc. did I tell you that I really like my coffee black and I usually drink it in the morning not Starbucks and not the way I like my women
    I got cancer from this post

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I really like my coffee black and I usually drink it in the morning not Starbucks and not the way I like my women
    1yedyn.jpg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I sure missed some things. Read the thread in question about his age. Guess that’s what I get for starting whiskey Wednesday early.
    Thats right, its Tequilla Tuesday and don't you forget it, At least for the next hour and six minutes.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yea grandad gave

it to me as he was leaving the month after my 18th bday so just gave em to me even tho my mom absolutely hates guns, grandad rules, gotten great info on here but also people mad I’m asking a lot of questions

You're just coming across wrong....first of all, punctuation DOES matter - and to just blow it off shows a major amount of immaturity. You now own guns - REAL guns - and you need to man up and become worthy of them before you do something dumb and lose them.

Best way to keep them? In as good a safe as you can afford with a humidity control device installed. Wipe them down with a lightly oiled cloth - using lisle gloves will also help preserve their finish. Then EDUCATE yourself on just what you have - as a lifelong collector, I've seen WAY too many guns that the owner's had convinced themselves were very valuable when in truth they were just interesting guns without a great deal of value.

Right now, the BEST advice I can give you is to tell NONE of your friends about it. Sorry, but young dudes don't always think things through - and one of your "friends" might run his pie-hole around someone else that'd just as soon steal from you as eat breakfast. Go to a local range, and look around. Try to find someone middle-aged or older that looks like they take care of their guns, and have one or two similar to what you have. Go up, introduce yourself and ask them about what they have - and what's neat about it. Don't tell them you have one, just act interested. Be polite and you'll likely learn more about what YOU have without having to tip your hand.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    You're just coming across wrong....first of all, punctuation DOES matter - and to just blow it off shows a major amount of immaturity. You now own guns - REAL guns - and you need to man up and become worthy of them before you do something dumb and lose them.

Best way to keep them? In as good a safe as you can afford with a humidity control device installed. Wipe them down with a lightly oiled cloth - using lisle gloves will also help preserve their finish. Then EDUCATE yourself on just what you have - as a lifelong collector, I've seen WAY too many guns that the owner's had convinced themselves were very valuable when in truth they were just interesting guns without a great deal of value.

Right now, the BEST advice I can give you is to tell NONE of your friends about it. Sorry, but young dudes don't always think things through - and one of your "friends" might run his pie-hole around someone else that'd just as soon steal from you as eat breakfast. Go to a local range, and look around. Try to find someone middle-aged or older that looks like they take care of their guns, and have one or two similar to what you have. Go up, introduce yourself and ask them about what they have - and what's neat about it. Don't tell them you have one, just act interested. Be polite and you'll likely learn more about what YOU have without having to tip your hand.
    You said it well. And, with a lot more patience and class than I ever could’ve mustered.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    @jacobardon2004

It'd really help if you'd be more self reliant and take it upon yourself to research the firearms you now (supposedly) have in your possession instead of merely asking for others random opinions. The internet is loaded with all the info you need. Youtube is loaded with "best" lists and basic tutorials of how to clean and care for your firearms. Many here will also help you along the way but you gotta come correct and do your part first.

Last edited:

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    He said only poor and middle class are movin
    Yea the poor and lower middle class are moving, the statistics prove it. suddenly if some people leave you can’t move there to live the rest of your life.
    Bullshit, the folks with money are moving.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Pre ban..............

I guess to some folks that might matter...........some where.......some how........
    At this point, if the dems get their way, everybody's AKs and ARs might become pre-ban. Then we will need to distinguish between Pre-ban I and Pre- ban II.

Top Bottom