• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Like I said, on a venue where the written word is used exclusively to communicate, you might want to “write/type “ your thoughts in an intelligible manner.
    Your “drivel” is void of punctuation, difficult to read, open to multiple interpretations, and quite frankly not worth the effort required to decipher your intended thought.

You attribute it to “laziness”. That’s not what I would call it.
    Don't know where you're from but your language skills could use improvement.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Example:

I find joy in cooking, my family, and my dog.

I find joy in cooking my family and my dog.
    I read that to my dog, she ran and hid.
    justhangingout.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You’d be correct, as I’m not as reliant on punctuation as those who came before
    Now this is interesting. A zoomer that owns his( or her or Xe’s) substandard education in the government school system ( only a guess here, but if your folks shelled out 5 figures a year for private school I would imagine there would be a lawsuit going on)

If you are not a glowie, a communist, or some blue check piece of trash there may be hope for you.
    I am going to withhold ( mostly anyway) judgement.

Welcome to TGT. Keep up the thick skin and please do not be one of the aforementioned class of douchebag.

ETA- “pre-ban” has almost no meaning to collectors in Texas ( unless you are talking about something that was prior to GHWB’s 1989 import ban)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2022
    Huntsville
    Now this is interesting. A zoomer that owns his( or her or Xe’s) substandard education in the government school system ( only a guess here, but if your folks shelled out 5 figures a year for private school I would imagine there would be a lawsuit going on)

If you are not a glowie, a communist, or some blue check piece of trash there may be hope for you.
    I am going to withhold ( mostly anyway) judgement.

Welcome to TGT. Keep up the thick skin and please do not be one of the aforementioned class of douchebag.

ETA- “pre-ban” has almost no meaning to collectors in Texas ( unless you are talking about something that was prior to GHWB’s 1989 import ban)
    Went to public school as the private one here in my parents eyes looked unsafe, and not a communist tho love comblock guns, never downloaded that Twitter crap, and grew up and still am anti big government like any real Texan.
    And the imports are pre 89, tho from what I read the 89 only affected imports and the colt sporter I think it’s called is 1992 dated and made in the us. Also has all the features

Top Bottom