Hurley's Gold

I really do NOT want president Hillary but Trump is such a swine!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Seriously stop with the stupid virtue signalling HK, it's getting old. I could give two fucks what he said in what he thought was privacy with another man. Being a bit crass about his sexual desires is completely and utterly a non-issue especially when compared to a bitch who covered up for her husband who RAPES women.
    Military Camp

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So would you feel the same if it was Oprah grabbing your crotch? Or Donald grabbing your wife or daughter in such a way?

I would have more issue with my daughter hanging out in clubs trying to make it with rich/famous men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If it was Oprah I would settle out of court for a nice truck and boat. If it was ever brought up later I would be on 20/20 saying how well I was compensated for her indiscretion and feel she handled it in a very professional matter, then I'd head to the lake.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I find it funny the Leftards have to go back 20 plus years to dig up something to try and stop Trump with! Lol!!! I also find it funny we could not go back and research O'JackAzz because everything was hidden/sealed!! And lastly I have to laugh because the OP continues to start threads bashing Trump for something he said.... And nothing about what Hitlery "HAS" done to let Americans get killed under her watch or her wrecking this Country with her actions/votes!! And you're a gun owner too HK? Lol

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Do they feel the same way in regards to hillary's behavior in the face of her husbands treatment of women...If they are not upset with the hypocrisy of the double-standard applied to this, that somehow 10+ year old locker-room talk ....

I'm over agonizing about detail.
    The critical 20% middle electorate is the unfortunate loss to Trump's cause.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I'm sure HRC's campaign had something to do with getting this 11 year old dirt out. I find it curious the media never picks up on the dirt on HRC. There's more than enough in her closet. But the media will do everything it can to protect HRC. Trump is not much different from several former Presidents. Johnson and Kennedy come to mind.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    And don't forget Jimma lusting (in his heart) after women... or was it that attack rabbit he was lusting after?

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hell, Hillary defended a man in court who molested a little girl. She laughed when he passed a lie detector saying she would never trust them again.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    A little locker room humor for you.

Mel Brooks "It's good to be the King"

Hmmmm maybe this explains why the elusive Spaceballs 2 doesn't seem to be making it to production. Mel Brooks knows that these social justice pansies would try to crucify him.

And I can just imagine something like Porky's getting made today.....people would be running to their safe spaces in horror.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hillary, on the Americans killed in Benghazi

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I long for what happen during the Monica Lewinsky scandal to come out. HRC and Cheryl Mills trashed Lewinsky and made her out to be the aggressor and poor Bill a victim. For someone who claims to support women, her actions with regards to her husbands scandals speaks otherwise. With the Clintons, power and money trumps everything else.

I don't care for Trump. He's not my ideal candidate. But I'll pull the level form him in November for four reasons:
    1) time for change.
    2) SCOTUS picks (ie: I care about my 2nd Amendment rights)
    3) Conservative
    4) HRC past

Last edited:
    Top Bottom