Lynx Defense

I really do NOT want president Hillary but Trump is such a swine!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    This is the little lady that Trump was tryin' to hump?
    796cb6fbce399ec51ff21c3aaec674b4.jpg

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    On both sides of the party line.
    The only thing Republicans are stupid for is jumping ship after this Boohoo "scandal". That Senator from New Hampshire just withdrew endorsement. She undoubtedly just lost her election.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The only thing Republicans are stupid for is jumping ship after this Boohoo "scandal". That Senator from New Hampshire just withdrew endorsement. She undoubtedly just lost her election.

The GOP are idiots for a large number of reasons. Distancing themselves from a complete idiot who doesn't know how to keep his damn mouth shut to save his life (or win an election) is not one of those reasons though. I've said it time and time again, Trumps biggest enemy is his own mouth. I hope you like Hilary, because Trump is handing over the election to her. You can thank the idiots who though it would be a good idea to nominate him for that.

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    All you guys that say you're more concerned about hillarys actions vs trumps words, what about trumps lifelong actions showing him to be a democrat? I'm seriously confused, I see 3 liberals running if you count johnson, and I don't believe for a second that trump will nominate scalia level conservative justices, admittedly I'm not sure there are any that conservative to nominate. The whole situation is escalating into a bigger dumpster fire every day in my humble opinion, I have no problem with men being men, but come on man, in front of a camera?

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I've heard women talking about men in groups and it was 1 million times more lewd.

Also, has anyone ever seen or heard a song on the radio in the last 20 years? Or any rap song EVER? LOL. This being a top headline is ridiculous to say the least.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ain't THAT the truth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All you guys that say you're more concerned about hillarys actions vs trumps words, what about trumps lifelong actions showing him to be a democrat? I'm seriously confused, I see 3 liberals running if you count johnson, and I don't believe for a second that trump will nominate scalia level conservative justices, admittedly I'm not sure there are any that conservative to nominate. The whole situation is escalating into a bigger dumpster fire every day in my humble opinion, I have no problem with men being men, but come on man, in front of a camera?

Shhh, They don't like to be presented with the truth.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol.

We know Exactly what Hillary will do. Trump might do some of those things. No evidence he would do any to the extent we know Hillary will.

We know Hillary will find the most liberal Scotus appointment anyone could possibly find and we know the GOP will cave and we will lose SCOTUS. Trump might do that, but more likely someone center, possibly even center right.

Yet some are still willing to vote for the Liberal Gary Johnson and help put Hillary in the White House.

Trump is the only thing between Hillary and and years of every constitutional infringement the libs can think of sailing through SCOTUS. Everything from 1A to immigration and voter ID restrictions.

I wanted Cruz. He's out. I can pout, throw a tantrum, watch Hillary destroy this country, or vote for someone who at best will do well for the economy and trade while leaving my rights alone and at worst accomplish nothing because both the GOP and Dem hierarchy hate him and would block anything he attempted.

So please, tell me how throwing a vote to GJ (and thereby helping Hillary win) is in any way better for our country than Trump.

The fact that a vote for Trump is a spit in the face of the GOP establishment turds is just icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    In this election, it won't help, but maybe with a high enough percent of popular vote, the third party will be able to be more involved in the future elections. The electoral college once again makes it nearly impossible for the third party to hurt trump, it is largely suspected, not proven but suspected that Johnson pulls almost 2 to 1 from the dems. He is a social liberal, but a fiscal conservative when compared to either front runners. That is more important to me. I agree that Hillary will cause irreparable damage, due in no small part to the fact that the Republicans in Congress will not check her in any meaningful way. I'm not going to lol your post sir, I'm once again sincerely asking why you think trump will ignore his lifelong allegiance to the dem party, and be a conservative now. I think we have 3 liberals running if you count johnson, and trump will carry texas, I'm just hoping our next election will yield better candidates, maybe a showing by a 3rd party candidate will inspire the Republicans to put a real candidate up front, I sure hope so. McCain Romney and trump are the 3 stooges in order.

Last edited:

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Pence is as good as any. It would benefit any conservative to insure he has a chance to succeed in a Trump administration so that he may run successfully afterwards.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Trump IS a message to the GOP that people were sick of Rubios, Jebs, Bushs, and Krispy Kreme candidates.

Giving a liberal hack third party candidate your vote (I don't know how it could be argued he's less liberal than trump) will only encourage the libertarian party to run more liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    You're right about trumps message to the gop, and I will agree johnson is more socially liberal by allaccounts, I will argue however that Johnson is wildly more fiscally conservative than trump. So here are the choices as I see them a lifelong democrat turned republican, a lifelong democrat that remains a dem, or a lifelong Republican turned libertarian. I wish cruz would have won too, we would be arguing on the same side right now.

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    I agree with your assertion about pence sir, he could be a great future candidate, my strongly held belief is that no party is entitled to my vote, they need to earn it. Pence would earn it over johnson possibly.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

My favorite "WEE WILLIE KLINTOONISM": "I never had sexual relations with that woman, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. NOT a single time."

Even Bill has his standards!!!

Both HRC & Trump make me GAG at the thought of either of them being POTUS. - Nonetheless, the thing that SCARES me MOST is just 6 words: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

yours, satx

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Trump has completed what he and
    Hillary planned-destroy the Republican Party.

Hmmm.....
    I like conspiracy theories as well and anybody though I rarely believe them.
    The concept that Trump is a black-op for Hillary is absurd but I see the cynical attraction and the plausibility.
    Heavens, I hope no one thinks I'm a troll!!!
    During the GOP debates I opined that, at worst, half of them could whip Hillary.
    At the same time I prognosticated that if Trump became the nominee we were screwed.

I suppose my Trump-bashing has been due to some ill-concieved fantasy that Trump will step aside, as many in the GOP are calling for, and allow a candidate (Pence yeah!) to step forward who might have a far better chance of beating Ms. Clinton!
    My fear is that all to soon the GOP will be, for 4 years, licking it's wounds and blaming Mr. Trump and the alt-right for what has happened.

Perhaps I should step back and keep my thoughts to myself.
    It's just that, last night, when I got home late and perused the news I, like Paul Ryan, wanted to throw up!

so

A buddy, just tonight, dropped off a bunch of assorted hand loaded 300BLK rounds he's working up...for me to chrono in my 4 various length barrels.
    That sounds way more entertaining than watching the painful news.

g'nite

HKS

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    In this election, it won't help, but maybe with a high enough percent of popular vote, the third party will be able to be more involved in the future elections. The electoral college once again makes it nearly impossible for the third party to hurt trump, it is largely suspected, not proven but suspected that Johnson pulls almost 2 to 1 from the dems. He is a social liberal, but a fiscal conservative when compared to either front runners. That is more important to me. I agree that Hillary will cause irreparable damage, due in no small part to the fact that the Republicans in Congress will not check her in any meaningful way. I'm not going to lol your post sir, I'm once again sincerely asking why you think trump will ignore his lifelong allegiance to the dem party, and be a conservative now. I think we have 3 liberals running if you count johnson, and trump will carry texas, I'm just hoping our next election will yield better candidates, maybe a showing by a 3rd party candidate will inspire the Republicans to put a real candidate up front, I sure hope so. McCain Romney and trump are the 3 stooges in order.

In this election, a third party vote will do nothing but help Clinton. If Trump wins, the Republican party will have to make some drastic changes. Even then, a third party becomes much more viable in the next election. Both parties will be on notice. People are fed up.
    If Clinton wins, the next election may be a pointless endeavor for everyone. She is a criminal. She will appoint People to the Supreme Court that will neuter the Constitution. Count on it. There will be no more U.S. As we once knew it. It WILL become the new Europe. Only worse. This is what they, including Clinton, have been working at since the sixties. Time to make a choice.
    If you want any chance at all, Trump is the only way to go. At least we have a chance that way. Any other way is a sure loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I have to laugh at those that keep saying blah Blah blah the next election! If we all don't get behind Trump and beat the Evil Hildabeast and she wins, those Lefterd tards will change everything to their favor when it comes to elections.

They'll write whatever EO they want and "Their" Supreme Court will decide in their favor!! 1A, 2A, Immigration, refugees, election rules etc will all be changed before the next election cycle. A Hitlery Administration and her Scotus will see to it they let more Democratic voters I mean Immigrants into this country. They'll give out more free shit to anyone whom will vote for them. Next election? LOL

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    Alright gentleman, please explain to me how my vote for johnson, gives the election to hillary. I would not have voted for either of them, we have the electoral college guys, Trump will carry texas easily. Seriously guys I understand the concern about hillarys winning, I share it too, but I'm not voting for Trump out of fear no matter how bad Hillary is, I think trump is pulling of the biggest con of his life, and will be nearly as bad. If yall want to vote for him, no problem at all its your right as americans, but I'm not voting for him. I voted lesser of 2 evils last election and it did no good, Obama still won, and everyone said the same things then that they say now about hillary.

Top Bottom