Patriot Mobile

I really do NOT want president Hillary but Trump is such a swine!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You should just put a troll face in your signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    I'm voting Libertarian. Here me out.

Sure Gary Johnson has made some missteps. AYSM? Compared to the incredible excesses of the two primary candidates - a serial liar and a probable felon?

But, the real reason I'm voting 3rd party is because the two party system has failed this country. We all need to vote 3rd party so they will get enough percentage to be recognized as a participating party in the next elections.

Face it. If you really look into your heart, I suspect most members of this forum are Libertarians deep down.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Trump IS 3rd party.

Obviously not a conservative or GOP, just smart enough to know he would have no shot on a 3rd party ticket.

Also, obviously not a liberal democrat.

You want to vote 3rd party and vote for someone who actually had a chance of keeping Hillary out of the WH, Trump is the guy.

Gary Johnson is a liberal AND has no chance of winning. I guess that's why some feel ok voting for a liberal. But it's only going to help Hillary. Vote third party with a chance, vote against Hillary, vote Trump.

Your rights (more than just the 2A) depend on it.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm voting Libertarian. Here me out.

Sure Gary Johnson has made some missteps. AYSM? Compared to the incredible excesses of the two primary candidates - a serial liar and a probable felon?

But, the real reason I'm voting 3rd party is because the two party system has failed this country. We all need to vote 3rd party so they will get enough percentage to be recognized as a participating party in the next elections.

Face it. If you really look into your heart, I suspect most members of this forum are Libertarians deep down.

Missteps? Lol, Johnson is a blind fool and a social justice warrior. Just because the two party system has failed us so far doesn't mean a 3rd party will fix things because reasons....that's a completely fallacious argument. Just remember, if we get amnesty we are never going to have any chance of smaller government in the future (at least not without succession movements). Other ethnic groups view state power as a bludgeon to control other groups with much more than most in the western world. Sorry, no amount of facts thrown at them are going to change this. That is easily the #1 issue for me this election.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    ....just count me among the deplorable swine too! (I played high school football and as I recall, there was hardly a day in the locker room that didn't have some kind of Trumpian conversation like that going on.... and oh(!), we didn't have 'safe spaces' back then either!)

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    One could argue this sort of banter is healthy for males, and voting against it would be detrimental for a healthy society...we could make it social taboo and just end up like Asia where many young adult males would rather stay at mom's house and play video games all day instead of going out and having sex.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I've heard women talking about men in groups and it was 1 million times more lewd.

Also, has anyone ever seen or heard a song on the radio in the last 20 years? Or any rap song EVER? LOL. This being a top headline is ridiculous to say the least.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hell, I've probably seen worse posted by people on this forum and didn't bat an eye.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm sure barack hussein is offended too.

Stay the hell away from my construction site. Ok?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I believe what we have here is another Clayton Williams moment.

Yeah, I remember that. Peoples' sensitive little ears were so terribly hurt (just like now) when 'ole Clayton told the truth, in what I thought, was a fairly humorous sorta way. But then again, I'm jest a deplorable swine...what do I know?

Last edited:

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    At least Trump admitted it, sincerely apologized, and wishes to get better. The Hildebeast won't admit to anything, and she lies about the things that even the FBI swore that she did. She is corrupt, vile, evil. The only reason anyone would vote for her is that she is a woman. BFD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom