I want a Jalapeno & Cheese Whataburger

m5215

Pistoleer
Sep 3, 2018
Plano, TX
Looking over what they consist of I will make the following changes when I order it after work today...

No pickles.
Replace regular jalapenos with grilled jalapenos.
Extra onions.
Replace mustard with ketchup (wish they could put the spicy ketchup on it but it does not show as an option).

Anyone with detailed and/or unique requirements on their burger?

m5215

Pistoleer
Sep 3, 2018
Plano, TX
I dont eat fast food but I make my own elk or axis deer burgers. I use pepperjack cheese, grilled pretzel bun and Rib Rack original bbq sauce
I am liking the pepperjack cheese, grilled pretzel bun and Rib Rack original bbq sauce. Not sure about the elk or deer burgers as I am a poultry and beef guy.

twain55

Texan
Apr 10, 2009
San Antonio
Whataburger w/ cheese, all the way, jalapenos and Texas toast. I prefer the Texas so much that if I forget to ask for it and get a regular bun, I almost don't even want to eat it.

m5215

Pistoleer
Sep 3, 2018
Plano, TX
Whataburger w/ cheese, all the way, jalapenos and Texas toast. I prefer the Texas so much that if I forget to ask for it and get a regular bun, I almost don't even want to eat it.
I saw the option for having a burger with Texas toast and I was kind of curious about that. At first, I thought it would be too much bread but maybe not?

twain55

Texan
Apr 10, 2009
San Antonio
I saw the option for having a burger with Texas toast and I was kind of curious about that. At first, I thought it would be too much bread but maybe not?
Nope. It seems like less bread imo. That's one of the reason I like it. Plus, Texas toast just taste good. And if a person is into calories...it's LESS calories than regular buns.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads