• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I still remember the Sars-Cov-1 outbreak back in the early 2000's. That was the end all pandemic for about a minute.
    Ben Franklin was very smart. In science of the day. And in natural street savey. His time in France during the US Revolutionary War was invaluable. Rumor has it, he was popular among the Ladies.
    Texas SOT

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Talk radio overnight, guest was MD, who is now treating many young (under 40) people for long-vax along with long-covid. Otherwise unexplainable deaths are off the charts.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    How about that 4th booster ?
    No thank you.

He is clearly a very nice man. He did not touch on the important part until the end. I am not a medically trained or biologically trained individual.

BUT,

My conclusion from watching all this?

1. Neither my wife or I take the Jab at all. We may have been slightly sick, like in normal cold, near the beginning of this mess.

2. Almost all Governments bought into this. The compulsory thing is part of the Great Reset power grab. It is not a natural response to how we live in Texas and or most of the USA.

3. This has never been about public health. There is a trap that we do not yet fully understand, within the injection., My gut tells me it has to do with the talk about human digital inter-phase. Nura Link? or whatever. TransHumanism? The Defense Industry is and has been involved in this experimentation for many years. Several Doctors who have experience with DARPA can substantiate this.

4. I'm convinced that something in the Jab, damages the immune system. It does not affect everyone the same.

5. Why would any leader "mandate" the entire US Military to take the JAB? Well I will leave that to your imagination. But, our nation is daily assault on multiple fronts aimed at destruction of the USA. In my opinion we are in a World War that we do not admit to. Others knew it is happening, but few will say anything about it. This about a power grab.

6. The doctor in you video, at the end briefly mentioned All Cause Mortality. Since the public as a whole have decided to take no further injections, it is clear that the All Cause Mortality rate is still remaining high, or increasing. That is statistical data connected to population growth and death in the general population. Many experts have substantiated this. And the birth/death data is very carefully recorded, but the cause of death on death certificates are recorded by individual doctors, I have personally seen those recorded out of pure BS. No consistency.

7. May God Bless the USA.

Last edited:

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Talk radio overnight, guest was MD, who is now treating many young (under 40) people for long-vax along with long-covid. Otherwise unexplainable deaths are off the charts.
    Absolutely True. And in today's world the Truth is a very rare commodity. It has long been said, that the Truth is the first casualty of War. We are in one.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    "Talk radio overnight,"
    Ahh, I remember the days of Art Bell. Smile.

At times it was amazing, at other times out there on the far fringe.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ben Franklin was very smart. In science of the day. And in natural street savey. His time in France during the US Revolutionary War was invaluable. Rumor has it, he was popular among the Ladies.
    After he came back from France, you can basically map the outbreaks of sexually transmitted disease in the New World just by following his travels. The French courtesans obviously loved the guy since they gifted him with every disease they had.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    After he came back from France, you can basically map the outbreaks of sexually transmitted disease in the New World just by following his travels. The French courtesans obviously loved the guy since they gifted him with every disease they had.
    Well, suspect the gene pool in France has not improved since then. Lots of other stuff has been imported. Some of the stuff is fatal. Communism for one.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Is testing for COVID worth it? Well, it certainly is for the companies sell kits.

Argument against testing:

Did I make the right decision not to get the 'vaccine'? You tell me.

What could possibly answer the question of excess deaths for 2022 and 2023?

Excess deaths:

Oh, by the way, I like how Youtube suggests you check for information on COVID from the CDC. They would never lie to us.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    IMO - yes.
    Didn't watch the vids; dont need to.
    Long-covid is bad enough; long-vax should be prosecuted via double tap.
    Oh I know I made the right choice. I was being a bit facetious.

Being a teacher, I can't tell you how many times I heard "I tested positive for COVID". Pretty much everyone who did, said it was much like a cold. Makes me wonder why people are buying test kits when they feel they have a cold. Has society gotten that programmed by media and politics that now they need tests for a cold? Certainly all they had to say is I'm sick, and that is reason enough to stay home. I don't want them infecting me with their illness. As the first video points out, some may feel if they don't test positive, then it's fine to go out infecting others with whatever they have.

The second video is what I feared in rushing such a so called cure. The vaccine testing didn't take into account what would happen down the road, and I don't believe for a moment it's a coincidence that there are higher death counts than anticipated since vaccinations.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    The powers at be finely issued an ICD10 code for injury due to vaccine. Up to this point there was no coding, there for it did not exist. Now a death cert can be routinely filed for this " cause"

2024 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T50.Z95A​

Adverse effect of other vaccines and biological substances, initial encounter​

• 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 Billable/Specific Code
    • Short description: Adverse effect of vaccines and biological substances, init
    • The 2024 edition of ICD-10-CM T50.Z95A became effective on October 1, 2023.
    • This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T50.Z95A - other international versions of ICD-10 T50.Z95A may differ.

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Oh I know I made the right choice. I was being a bit facetious.

Being a teacher, I can't tell you how many times I heard "I tested positive for COVID". Pretty much everyone who did, said it was much like a cold. Makes me wonder why people are buying test kits when they feel they have a cold. Has society gotten that programmed by media and politics that now they need tests for a cold? Certainly all they had to say is I'm sick, and that is reason enough to stay home. I don't want them infecting me with their illness. As the first video points out, some may feel if they don't test positive, then it's fine to go out infecting others with whatever they have.

The second video is what I feared in rushing such a so called cure. The vaccine testing didn't take into account what would happen down the road, and I don't believe for a moment it's a coincidence that there are higher death counts than anticipated since vaccinations.
    They might not be buying them; gov is sending them out for free. Relative in KS had flu/cold symptoms for a week, recalled she had a couple test kits somewhere, found one, took it, positive. Did nothing about it. Tested later when she felt better, negative.

Pharms need double tapping too, and the fed employee who wrote the purchase deal for all the tests to send out to keep folks scared, ready for the next wave, and under control.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    They might not be buying them; gov is sending them out for free. Relative in KS had flu/cold symptoms for a week, recalled she had a couple test kits somewhere, found one, took it, positive. Did nothing about it. Tested later when she felt better, negative.

Pharms need double tapping too, and the fed employee who wrote the purchase deal for all the tests to send out to keep folks scared, ready for the next wave, and under control.
    1703377453358.png

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Free? The money given to pharmaceutical companies had to come from somewhere. If we fall into believing what we get from the government is free, then we've moved that much closer to communism. Remember vaccines were free, yet big pharma got richer. It's a distribution of wealth.

As I had said before, coronavirus didn't just appear in 2019. Sure COVID-19 is a novel virus created in a lab, but it's run it's course. Now they create names for what they call 'the latest strain' of coronavirus and hide it in the auspices of COVID in attempts to control. There is no way they can distinguish in a home test between a common cold coronavirus and a so called novel coronavirus.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Free? The money given to pharmaceutical companies had to come from somewhere. If we fall into believing what we get from the government is free, then we've moved that much closer to communism. Remember vaccines were free, yet big pharma got richer. It's a distribution of wealth.

As I had said before, coronavirus didn't just appear in 2019. Sure COVID-19 is a novel virus created in a lab, but it's run it's course. Now they create names for what they call 'the latest strain' of coronavirus and hide it in the auspices of COVID in attempts to control. There is no way they can distinguish in a home test between a common cold coronavirus and a so called novel coronavirus.
    Chill, my friend. You wondered why people were spending their money on tests. I told you how she got some for free. Of course it's coming out of our pockets; sorry, didn't think that needed to be said, I'll be more clear next time.

Top Bottom