• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Is testing for COVID worth it? Well, it certainly is for the companies sell kits.

Argument against testing:

Did I make the right decision not to get the 'vaccine'? You tell me.

What could possibly answer the question of excess deaths for 2022 and 2023?

Excess deaths:

Oh, by the way, I like how Youtube suggests you check for information on COVID from the CDC. They would never lie to us.

<>

Even more suspicious to me, as a retired Academic Physician, is this:

WHY aren’t we hearing from the dozens of highly qualified Infectious Disease Physicians, many of whom are on the State’s payrolls, what is muzzling them ?

Are the ‘’Elites’’ and political officials suffering the same EXCESS death rates ?

This should be ‘’front page news’’ everywhere……

We shouldn’t be seeing it first from obscure websites !

leVieux

<>

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    <>

Even more suspicious to me, as a retired Academic Physician, is this:

WHY aren’t we hearing from the dozens of highly qualified Infectious Disease Physicians, many of whom are on the State’s payrolls, what is muzzling them ?

Are the ‘’Elites’’ and political officials suffering the same EXCESS death rates ?

This should be ‘’front page news’’ everywhere……

We shouldn’t be seeing it first from obscure websites !

leVieux

<>
    I think you answered the first question with whom pays them. As to the second, Although they may say they got vaccinated, I don't believe they did.

If people are advocating for lowering the population while at the same time urging the public to get a vaccine for a lab originating disease, one should be leery.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

Of course not because a good number, possibly a very good majority, never took the jab despite championing it and demanding everyone else take it and berating and demeaning and attempting to punish those of us who were smart enough not to take it.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Of course not because a good number, possibly a very good majority, never took the jab despite championing it and demanding everyone else take it and berating and demeaning and attempting to punish those of us who were smart enough not to take it.
    <>

Undoubtedly a conspiracy of deep state, WEF & NWO; articulated via the U S Military, NIH, WHO, CIA, FBI, democrat party, & our leftist media.

We cannot hope to win, or to restore a stable World, if we keep playing by their crooked rules !

leVieux

<>

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    <>

Undoubtedly a conspiracy of deep state, WEF & NWO; articulated via the U S Military, NIH, WHO, CIA, FBI, democrat party, & our leftist media.

We cannot hope to win, or to restore a stable World, if we keep playing by their crooked rules !

leVieux

<>
    Or just disobey their rules. That's what me and my entire family did. Now everyone else who ridiculed us and even some extended family who shunned us wish they had done the same.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    F this a-hole, Fauci. The time for "tough questions" is way over.
    Jail this lying PoS now.
    I hear ya, but like Hunter Biden, Bill Clinton and even Joe and the rest of the Biden crime family, nothing will happen. These days can we even trust the courts to convict actual criminals?

Been watching the house covid hearings run by Marjorie Taylor Greene, and I'm not sure we shouldn't have a Nuremberg type trial on many doctors across the country. The hippocratic oath doesn't have a "I'm too afraid to speak against" clause.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I hear ya, but like Hunter Biden, Bill Clinton and even Joe and the rest of the Biden crime family, nothing will happen. These days can we even trust the courts to convict actual criminals?

Been watching the house covid hearings run by Marjorie Taylor Greene, and I'm not sure we shouldn't have a Nuremberg type trial on many doctors across the country. The hippocratic oath doesn't have a "I'm too afraid to speak against" clause.
    Second that, brother!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    One of the very few discussing 'excess deaths' is Dr. John Campbell.

However, today, I saw a U-tube video of Katie Holmes discussing 'excess deaths' (and we know she's muzzled by UT into 'not stating' that 'excess deaths' are the result of an injectable/experimental horror, misnomered into referring to it as a vaccine) and how 'almost zero'...no, not zero, but damn near, credible people are sounding the alarm.

'The Jab' is killing people right now, but the powers that be are keeping this truth from being discussed...almost.

People all over the world are 'currently dying' from this injected poison, many who were frightened into accepting the death jab or were forced by virtue of losing their jobs in the private sector or the federal sector or the military if they didn't bow down and accept 'the jab'.

Of course, a few contrarians declined it, were vilified for not going along with the experimental 'jab juice', guilt tripped to the max for their stand, but are now vindicated.

So far, there's no slowing down in it's killing capacity...excess deaths from 'the jab' are keeping pace with last years excess deaths and the year before...and there's no end in sight...

Oh, it's not just excess deaths, there's also maiming, as severe clots in limbs have caused a number of amputations, though the amputees remain alive...for now anyway, plus there are other ghastly awfuls besides clots...like hastened cancer...ok, there's more, but I'll stop.

Did you get 'the jab'?

One of the concerns Katie pointed out is: 20% of the excess deaths occurred at home...

What does that mean?

They were unaware there was anything wrong with them, but died mostly from heart attacks caused by clots they were unaware of they had...

If you got the jab, but feel fine, you just might want to be medically cleared...

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas

Nailed it!!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    One of the very few discussing 'excess deaths' is Dr. John Campbell.

However, today, I saw a U-tube video of Katie Holmes discussing 'excess deaths' (and we know she's muzzled by UT into 'not stating' that 'excess deaths' are the result of an injectable/experimental horror, misnomered into referring to it as a vaccine) and how 'almost zero'...no, not zero, but damn near, credible people are sounding the alarm.

'The Jab' is killing people right now, but the powers that be are keeping this truth from being discussed...almost.

People all over the world are 'currently dying' from this injected poison, many who were frightened into accepting the death jab or were forced by virtue of losing their jobs in the private sector or the federal sector or the military if they didn't bow down and accept 'the jab'.

Of course, a few contrarians declined it, were vilified for not going along with the experimental 'jab juice', guilt tripped to the max for their stand, but are now vindicated.

So far, there's no slowing down in it's killing capacity...excess deaths from 'the jab' are keeping pace with last years excess deaths and the year before...and there's no end in sight...

Oh, it's not just excess deaths, there's also maiming, as severe clots in limbs have caused a number of amputations, though the amputees remain alive...for now anyway, plus there are other ghastly awfuls besides clots...like hastened cancer...ok, there's more, but I'll stop.

Did you get 'the jab'?

One of the concerns Katie pointed out is: 20% of the excess deaths occurred at home...

What does that mean?

They were unaware there was anything wrong with them, but died mostly from heart attacks caused by clots they were unaware of they had...

If you got the jab, but feel fine, you just might want to be medically cleared...
    According to Dr. Peter McCullough and the other two doctors on the panel at the hearings, Mrna Covid vaccines are engineered to produce spike proteins, the deadliest part of the virus. These vaccines don't have a cutoff switch, meaning they don't have any idea when they will stop producing these spike proteins. Unlike other vaccines, which stays in the arm, Covid vaccines go throughout the body.

While most data has been on the effects of inflammation of the heart (i.e. Myocarditis), the blood clotting from the vaxx is unprecedented. Most blood clotting is kind of spongy, and in some cases can be dissolved. This clotting is rubbery and has been seen to be as long as two feet, it can only be removed surgically. The videos and commentary from funeral homes is real, although media and medical organizations have been suppressing it as conspiracy theory.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A very interesting point. While there were a few very bad actors, like Weasel-face Fauci and Bill Gates (Birx? I have not decided there. She may just be incompetent), there were a huge number of complicit bad actors. I am thinking of docs who lied about the jab, about the treatment options they were suppressing, and the damn dancing nurses. Hospital administrations, Government "health departments", and on and on.

I have zero trust now for the entire med sector. I was not "anti-vax" before, but I sure am NOW.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    A very interesting point. While there were a few very bad actors, like Weasel-face Fauci and Bill Gates (Birx? I have not decided there. She may just be incompetent), there were a huge number of complicit bad actors. I am thinking of docs who lied about the jab, about the treatment options they were suppressing, and the damn dancing nurses. Hospital administrations, Government "health departments", and on and on.

I have zero trust now for the entire med sector. I was not "anti-vax" before, but I sure am NOW.
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts on this as well

Top Bottom