• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Part 1 of Project Vertas expose on the FDA. Wow.

Meanwhile Biontech/Pfizer sponsors every other radio commercial I hear now. It's an incestious cesspool of corruption.

The whole situation has exposed this process for what it is, it's also revealed many weak souls. It's too bad many of them are my friends and family.
    Capitol Armory ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Part 1 of Project Vertas expose on the FDA. Wow.

One thing I'd like to see is for folks to quit the "Big Pharma" stuff and NAME THE ACTUAL COMPANIES INVOLVED.

We don't like when others accuse "all gun owners", this is the same. If PFIZER or whichever is doing these wrong things, please name the specific companies involved.

This current hype discredits the accusers.

leVieux

BTW, Thanks for finding & posting this video !

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I wonder if Trump sees how he was used by big pharma
    Probably but he had no real choice. Mask, isolation and some kinda cure (vax) and he pushed it. Like the spanish flu, didn't kow what it was or how to control it. Or like the contagious stuff like pox & measles/mumps - isolate. Yup, after they quarantined (Wa state) all the old folks with those having covid. He/we didn't know if it was like ebola or not. Now we know and can(possibly) CHANGE the program.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I wonder if Trump sees how he was used by big pharma
    Probably but he had no real choice. Mask, isolation and some kinda cure (vax) and he pushed it. Like the spanish flu, didn't kow what it was or how to control it. Or like the contagious stuff like pox & measles/mumps - isolate. Yup, after they quarantined (Wa state) all the old folks with those having covid. He/we didn't know if it was like ebola or not. Now we know and can(possibly) CHANGE the program.
    Like other politicians, he fell prey to the "do something" pressure.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What happened to "follow the science"? :roflsmile:

During the opening segment of the show focused on the CDC potentially easing its guidance on wearing masks, Behar told her fellow co-hosts that she was listening to her own guidance rather than the CDC's because the latter's were continuously changing, and that she would continue wearing a mask indoors in public places even if the guidelines were eased.

"Personally, I listen to the little voice in my head that doesn’t really follow 100% what they (CDC) tell me because they keep changing it," Behar said. "A very short time ago, they were saying put the N95 masks on, and now make sure it’s a – and now they’re saying you don’t have to wear them anymore."

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As far as this becoming an annual inoculation, they are already finding evidence that boosters are degrading immunity in the long term.
    Not to worry, the poor pharmaceutical companies are being forced by the government to manufacture those so called vaccines. None of this is about profit.

Can't wait until they implement social credit, in which it will be required.

Check out the latest from Project Veritas, it kinda implicates that the FDA is in bed with Big Pharma. (suuure, it's not about money)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    We have the very best (mis) Government...........................

That MONEY can BUY!!

To answer member LeVieux.

Last month, the Pfizer Big Wig was on CNN and stated that the Pfizer vaxx was LESS effective than the Placebo.

The Moderna vax has killed/sickened many folk in both North & South America....

Back to our regular programming..

The AMA and Big Pharma only have our best interests at heart....sigh

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "Name the actual companies, not just big pharma." I'm sure there's a very big list if you include how this has been played out in other countries, but let's take Moderna. Moderna was small pharma. Before the so called 'pandemic', Moderna hardly made much of a profit, then they get 10 billion dollars from our government (our taxes of course) to work on a vaccine. Now that company is worth over 61 billion dollars. Not what I would call small profit.

I don't have the figures for all pharmaceutical companies, but I can bet they are crying all the way to the bank.

I agree, it's not just 'big pharma', many companies, investors and politicians other than those that deal in 'vaccines' are profiting off COVID, but that does not absolve drug manufacturers of these crimes against humanity. Call it what you will, it's a redistribution of wealth disguised as a health crises.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    "Name the actual companies, not just big pharma." I'm sure there's a very big list if you include how this has been played out in other countries, but let's take Moderna. Moderna was small pharma. Before the so called 'pandemic', Moderna hardly made much of a profit, then they get 10 billion dollars from our government (our taxes of course) to work on a vaccine. Now that company is worth over 61 billion dollars. Not what I would call small profit.

I don't have the figures for all pharmaceutical companies, but I can bet they are crying all the way to the bank.

I agree, it's not just 'big pharma', many companies, investors and politicians other than those that deal in 'vaccines' are profiting off COVID, but that does not absolve drug manufacturers of these crimes against humanity. Call it what you will, it's a redistribution of wealth disguised as a health crises.

>
    I don't disagree with your conclusions, just the name-calling and over-generalizations which seem so popular now.

We certainly know that there are many corporate "bad actors", and we know this is nothing really new.

I could name NABISCO, Pepsico-Frito Lay, COSTO, LEVI'S, Progressive Insurance, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Yeti, Ford Foundation, and many others.

Please note that I am NAMING those evildoers, and many of us recall some of the terrible things they have done.

Same with Drug outfits: If they do wrong, NOME THEM and, if at all possible, tell what they did.

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    We have the very best (mis) Government...........................

That MONEY can BUY!!

To answer member LeVieux.

Last month, the Pfizer Big Wig was on CNN and stated that the Pfizer vaxx was LESS effective than the Placebo.

The Moderna vax has killed/sickened many folk in both North & South America....

Back to our regular programming..

The AMA and Big Pharma only have our best interests at heart....sigh

>

THANK you !

GREAT !

Now, please keep it up. that is what we, and the World need to see and learn.

leVieux

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    >
    I don't disagree with your conclusions, just the name-calling and over-generalizations which seem so popular now.

We certainly know that there are many corporate "bad actors", and we know this is nothing really new.

I could name NABISCO, Pepsico-Frito Lay, COSTO, LEVI'S, Progressive Insurance, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Yeti, Ford Foundation, and many others.

Please note that I am NAMING those evildoers, and many of us recall some of the terrible things they have done.

Same with Drug outfits: If they do wrong, NOME THEM and, if at all possible, tell what they did.

leVieux
    The problem is, even if they don't do evil themselves, is it not evil if they just stay silent knowing it's evil?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Pure. Fucking. Evil.
    C0D46424-80D5-4661-B65C-1DAE72FA0667.png

Top Bottom