• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I question everything too but the article quoted says bio-research not bio-warfare. May be bio-warfare but maybe not. I am sick of fake news and most of us are and that includes jumping to conclusions that are not warranted. Yes Biden's laptop was real. Was this bio-warfare? I don't know. Any school with a microbiology department is doing bio-research.

"The United States said Tuesday it was working with Ukraine to prevent invading Russian forces from seizing biological research material amid concern governments or unscrupulous actors might try to use such items to create bioweapons."
    Why would the U.S. suddenly become concerned about Ukrainian bioresearch, unless it was already involved in and knowledgeable of it?
    The U.S. continuously accuses Russia of biowarfare; if Russia has their own, why would Russia need to create bioweapons from Ukranian bio research products?

"Ukraine has biological research facilities, which in fact we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of," senior State Department official Victoria Nuland told US lawmakers at a hearing when asked directly whether Ukraine has bioweapons.

The only reasons I can think of for Russia to want to gain control of these facilities, would be to keep the Ukrainians from using them, or to expose what is being done in them.

"So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach."

If the U.S. is that concerned. They must know there is some really bad shit there...

US Senator Marco Rubio noted there were "Russian propaganda" reports claiming the discovery of a plot by Ukrainians to release biological weapons, with coordination from NATO.

Asked by Rubio if a biological or chemical weapon attack were to occur inside Ukraine, whether Russians would be behind it, Nuland asserted: "There is no doubt in my mind, senator."

"And it is a classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they're planning to do themselves."

Seems like Nuland is trying to blame the other guy for what she has had her hands in...

On March 6, Moscow's foreign ministry tweeted that Russian forces found evidence that Kyiv was "eradicating traces of the military-biological programme in Ukraine," financed by the Pentagon.

Isn't this what Nuland said the U.S. was helping Ukraine do? (So that Russia wouldn't gain control of it?)

The Atlantic Council, a think tank headquartered in Washington, says the Kremlin was seeking to justify its invasion by pushing a false narrative that Ukraine was developing dirty bombs and biological weapons.

The council said there was no evidence Ukraine was creating such weapons.

In July 2019, Russia said the activities of the Atlantic Council pose a threat to the foundations of its constitutional system and the security of the Russian Federation. Russia added the Atlantic Council to its list of "undesirable" organizations, preventing it from operating within Russia.

"Американский Атлантический совет признан в России нежелательной организацией". Interfax.ru (in Russian). 25 July 2019.

The Atlantic Council is obviously not neutral... It's statement might as well be NATO saying the same...

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

cf3ecbf87af9ff0f07625ae6d65fce6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Why would the U.S. suddenly become concerned about Ukrainian bioresearch, unless it was already involved in and knowledgeable of it?
    The U.S. continuously accuses Russia of biowarfare; if Russia has their own, why would Russia need to create bioweapons from Ukranian bio research products?

The only reasons I can think of for Russia to want to gain control of these facilities, would be to keep the Ukrainians from using them, or to expose what is being done in them.

If the U.S. is that concerned. They must know there is some really bad shit there...

Seems like Nuland is trying to blame the other guy for what she has had her hands in...

Isn't this what Nuland said the U.S. was helping Ukraine do? (So that Russia wouldn't gain control of it?)

The Atlantic Council is obviously not neutral... It's statement might as well be NATO saying the same...
    So with all that it is speculation that there was bio-warfare, not given fact.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    So with all that it is speculation that there was bio-warfare, not given fact.
    Facts are hard to come by these days... You do what you do...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Facts are hard to come by these days... You do what you do...

So you have nothing to verify your claim of bio warfare. So many people will quote your claim which may or not be true and I don’t know if it is. Or just more fake news.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    So you have nothing to verify your claim of bio warfare. So many people will quote your claim which may or not be true and I don’t know if it is. Or just more fake news.
    I made no claim for biowarfare waged, only of biowarfare research being done, which is just an extension of bioresearch and done in the same facilities.

Russia made the charge and has been prosecuting it... The U.S., by it's fears and actions, as much as admitted it in the Barron's article. The Horowitz article lays out it's history and ties to the Biden crime family.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I made no claim for biowarfare waged, only of biowarfare research being done, which is just an extension of bioresearch and done in the same facilities.

Russia made the charge and has been prosecuting it... The U.S., by it's fears and actions, as much as admitted it in the Barron's article. The Horowitz article lays out it's history and ties to the Biden crime family.
    You made the claim that there were bio-warfare labs in Ukraine. You are now back pedaling. Bio-warfare labs are not the same as bio-research labs. Every school with a microbiology department does bio-research. Bio warfare labs are a whole different ball game. Wuhan China is probably a bio-warfare lab. Ukraine I would doubt having the resources for a bio-warfare lab. Just try to be honest when you post something. I am not saying you are wrong but show me the beef.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    From post #1,066:

"On March 6, Moscow's foreign ministry tweeted that Russian forces found evidence that Kyiv was "eradicating traces of the military-biological programme in Ukraine," financed by the Pentagon."

Military-biological programme just might not be for peaceful purposes.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    From post #1,066:

"On March 6, Moscow's foreign ministry tweeted that Russian forces found evidence that Kyiv was "eradicating traces of the military-biological programme in Ukraine," financed by the Pentagon."

Military-biological programme just might not be for peaceful purposes.
    Wow, we get our data from Moscow foreign ministry. Now I know why Ukraine was invaded.
    As I said, bio research labs are on every college campus with a microbiology department. Bio-warfare labs are a whole different ballgame. Think Resident Evil.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Wow, we get our data from Moscow foreign ministry. Now I know why Ukraine was invaded.
    As I said, bio research labs are on every college campus with a microbiology department. Bio-warfare labs are a whole different ballgame. Think Resident Evil.
    Same ballgame, different league... U.S. fears and involvement in securing those Ukrainian labs post invasion should tell you what league they are in. Do you really think that U.S. involvement is anything less than Pentagonal?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Now, the Washington Post is a definitive source?

I haven't forgotten that you were an ostrich on the jab, too...

We all believe what we will...

Top Bottom