• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I haven’t been very active here as of late, so I got to ask why are y’all wasting time still talking about this nonsense?
    Yeah, it's all conspiracy theory anyway, right? Nobody should ever question the science of COVID, or how or why it came to being, right? How a pedophile would hang himself while on suicide watch, right? How a vice president's son (now president) would be making millions on shady business deals without the help of said father, right? And the many other so called 'conspiracy theories', right?

We should be happy that big tech, Media and our government censor or hide the truth to save us from our silly conspiracy theories.

Can't wait until I own nothing and am happy about it!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    And give up the power the states and federal governments had gained? Round 2 may be over, but I'm sure they have round 3 waiting in the wings. If governments (state and federal) end the state of emergency, then I may start to believe it's over.
    I thought we were in round 6?
    Some states seem unable to see the writing on the wall .
    Yet a little snippet on Newsmax said Fauci is warning that another lockdown may be coming.
    F*** that noise!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Is 'da fooch' still making noise?

His 'Napoleon Complex' still working I guess, but his desire to see our country ruined by his dopey edicts will no longer work...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I thought we were in round 6?
    Some states seem unable to see the writing on the wall .
    Yet a little snippet on Newsmax said Fauci is warning that another lockdown may be coming.
    F*** that noise!
    Well, when you draw out 15 days to slow the spread to two years, it certainly seems that way. I don't remember if there ever was anything between Delta and Omicron, hence the rounds.

Is 'da fooch' still making noise?

His 'Napoleon Complex' still working I guess, but his desire to see our country ruined by his dopey edicts will no longer work...
    As long as the 'Emergencies Act' is still implemented, Fauci believes he's relevant.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Appears 5th circuit is allowing Biden to require Fed employees get the jab. They STILL won't remove the emergency status of the jab, after 2 yrs. So they don't have to publish what is in it AND what bad effects it can have - that regular meds are REQUIRED to have. The VARS list gets to be kept off the table. Plus Brandon can allocate bs$ to the bio companies and fouchi makes more $.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although I am concerned with the mandates on military, and those we celebrated as 1st responders. What this country has done to our children in schooling and just general mask wearing that really chaps my hide. There is an estimated 20 point drop in IQ in young children for the past two years, especially in toddlers. Facial expression is crucial in a child's development and there are still states wanting children to mask up in school. The dumbing down of America is appalling. Children used to be a major concern in this nation, and they are least effected by COVID. Why damage children for the sake of the elderly? It doesn't make sense unless you look at it with a malevolent eye.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Totally unexpected from Vanity Fair.
    People need to hang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Yeah, it's all conspiracy theory anyway, right? Nobody should ever question the science of COVID, or how or why it came to being, right? How a pedophile would hang himself while on suicide watch, right? How a vice president's son (now president) would be making millions on shady business deals without the help of said father, right? And the many other so called 'conspiracy theories', right?

We should be happy that big tech, Media and our government censor or hide the truth to save us from our silly conspiracy theories.

Can't wait until I own nothing and am happy about it!
    That isn’t how I meant that at all, but I’ll just back away here. By now most of us have seen enough to know how much we are lied to by our own government and how much they want total control…I just get tired of talking about it when nobody is doing anything about it. Our government is corrupt on both sides of the isle; Trump exposed them, but most all other politicians are not willing to do what is right. Yeah I get that…good night!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That isn’t how I meant that at all, but I’ll just back away here. By now most of us have seen enough to know how much we are lied to by our own government and how much they want total control…I just get tired of talking about it when nobody is doing anything about it. Our government is corrupt on both sides of the isle; Trump exposed them, but most all other politicians are not willing to do what is right. Yeah I get that…good night!
    I agree, more be needs to be done. We need people to pressure our state's Reps, Senators and Governors to rescind the federal Emergencies Act. It was an act to help in disasters like hurricanes and war, not to keep people under the boot of mandates.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Just happened on this today. Not quite sure if it's insanity or terrifying brush with truth...
    Most important screen grab from that:

Screenshot from 2022-04-12 07-37-38.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom