• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Is that the same Washington Post that took a year and a half to finally admit that the Biden laptop was real?

Back in 2020, I believe they said that the Hunter Biden laptop was ....... wait for it....

'Russian Disinformation'.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Now, the Washington Post is a definitive source?

I haven't forgotten that you were an ostrich on the jab, too...

We all believe what we will...
    Exactly. You quote the Russian source and jump to biowarfare lab as if it’s real. Believe what you will but be prepared to source your information. Or in your case misinformation. It is very hard to set up a biowarfare lab but bioresearch I can do in my house.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Exactly. You quote the Russian source and jump to biowarfare lab as if it’s real. Believe what you will but be prepared to source your information. Or in your case misinformation. It is very hard to set up a biowarfare lab but bioresearch I can do in my house.
    Do honestly believe these bio-research labs are anything like what you can set up in your house or some high school chemistry lab?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The mere fact that the Biden administration has concerns about U.S. funded bio-research in Ukraine falling into the hands of the Russians should raise some eyebrows.
    So you believe Ukraine has a biowarfare lab? I hope Russia hasn’t bombed it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The biowarfare lab is a conspiracy theory propped up by right-wing nut jobs. Today. Six months from now, the news outlets will be reporting on the biowarfare labs as fact. No different than what they have done with regards to:

*Hunter’s laptop
    *election fraud (yes, they are reporting on that now to some degree)
    *Brandon‘s cognitive decline (even the liberal media is talking about it now)
    *masks being ineffective

As far as I‘m concerned, this will be another ”I told you so” moment for me by years’ end.

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So you believe Ukraine has a biowarfare lab? I hope Russia hasn’t bombed it.
    I don't discard the possibility out of hand. You see the narrative at first was there wasn't any U.S. funded bio-research labs in Ukraine, and then the Biden administration admitted there was. Should I believe that none of it could be bio-warfare? Just because the narrative says so?

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I didn't buy the bat virus that somehow was passed on to a pangolin, that ended up at a Chinese wet market, down the street from a virology lab which was funded by the U.S. either. But that could be just me.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I don't discard the possibility out of hand. You see the narrative at first was there wasn't any U.S. funded bio-research labs in Ukraine, and then the Biden administration admitted there was. Should I believe that none of it could be bio-warfare? Just because the narrative says so?
    My discussion with @gll was that he had no proof that bio warfare labs are in Ukraine. As you note and I agree there may be such labs. For sure bio research labs. It is a big jump though to claim bio warfare labs but possible. Why would Russia bomb a city with bio warfare labs and potentially release Armageddon on themselves?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    1648766821654.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

cf3ecbf87af9ff0f07625ae6d65fce6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Causality? Coincidence? The second most vaccinated country would probably expect to get to the point most deaths are of vaccinated people.

No I dont need a lecture about useless vaccines or ten pages of deep diving into theory. I'm just saying.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Been watching the "Defeat the Mandates" rally in L.A., due mainly to the 10 bills related to Covid that California politicians are pushing. I was made aware of it through the People's Convoy that was featured there in downtown L.A. Lot's of well known people spoke (doctors, celebrities & activists) for freedom. Very inspiring. May be hope for America yet.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I haven’t been very active here as of late, so I got to ask why are y’all wasting time still talking about this nonsense?
    I can only answer for me, but basically I eagerly await the truth coming out on the whole fake pandemic.
    And especially repercussions for the deadly jab and those who would have liked to have forced it on us.
    I call it The Covid Day of Reckoning. Will it ever come? I don't know, but remain optimistic.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Covid has done like every similar virus and evolved or attenuated into an easily transmissible but rarely dangerous illness. It's how natural selection/ evolution works. No I'm not talking about creation vers evolution so dont go there. I'm talking about the virus evolved.

It will still make some folks sick and some may even Die with it but it is destined to just another common cold like event for folks. I think the further along we go and stop counting positive cases and actual hospitalizations that will become clear even to the covidiens.

It's taken about the same ammount of time to do so as past major viruses have. So the question should be did the vaccines actually help the process along, lengthen the process and will they in hindsight be more harmful than good?

The question is rhetorical and meant to induce though not to illicit any theories talking points or vitriol about either. History will provide the answer.

Top Bottom