• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As Dr. John Campbell says in this video, this is disturbing. Sure, one can argue that he's talking about Britain, but it seems many countries fell into the same line of thinking when it came to COVID.

ARJ Defense ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Pretty comprehensive, but he missed some of the biggest lies. Like existing treatments don't work and can kill you ( HCQ, Ivermectin). I can almost forgive docs for "following policy" in tagging all deaths as Covid.
    I do NOT forgive them for being silent on effective, available treatments.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/face-masks-difference-spread-covid-scientific-review

Face masks made ‘little to no difference’ in spread of COVID, scientific review finds​

Research suggests CDC’s claims of mask effectiveness may have been exaggerated​

a new scientific review — led by 12 researchers from esteemed universities around the world — suggests that widespread masking may have done little to nothing to curb the transmission of COVID-19.

Well, I was right that the commonly used masks were not effective. Based on the research I had one, I expected that N95 masks would be pretty effective. According to the study, I was wrong on this point.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/face-masks-difference-spread-covid-scientific-review

Face masks made ‘little to no difference’ in spread of COVID, scientific review finds​

Research suggests CDC’s claims of mask effectiveness may have been exaggerated​

a new scientific review — led by 12 researchers from esteemed universities around the world — suggests that widespread masking may have done little to nothing to curb the transmission of COVID-19.

Well, I was right that the commonly used masks were not effective. Based on the research I had one, I expected that N95 masks would be pretty effective. According to the study, I was wrong on this point.
    I've tried early on to tell people that even N95 masks are little better than dust masks. Viruses are much smaller than dust. The only effective masks are facefit respirators or airfed hoods.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Pretty comprehensive, but he missed some of the biggest lies. Like existing treatments don't work and can kill you ( HCQ, Ivermectin). I can almost forgive docs for "following policy" in tagging all deaths as Covid.
    I do NOT forgive them for being silent on effective, available treatments.

>Covid Death Rate Of 3% Or More?

Weird how all those flu deaths magically disappeared isn't it :^)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I've tried early on to tell people that even N95 masks are little better than dust masks. Viruses are much smaller than dust. The only effective masks are facefit respirators or airfed hoods.
    I’ve got a family member in the hospital for almost a week now. I‘ve visited daily, and there are signs plastered everywhere about the mask requirement. The masks they offer are the cheapie paper masks, and with any sort of facial hair, they filter about as much as a screen door would. I haven‘t worn one since my first visit because my glasses fog up from my breath and it’s a safety hazard. Not one doctor, nurse, security guard or intern has said a word to me about it. I’m guessing because they know it’s BS as well.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    with any sort of facial hair, they filter about as much as a screen door would.
    This exactly, with any kind of facial hair masks are useless.

I worked in a foam plant and was the lead in charge of pouring foam. Anyone in the tunnel wearing a gas mask had to be clean shaven. Why one may ask? The chemical fumes could affect you because a mask cannot seal around the hair. That’s with a mask meant to keep shit out, the paper shit is a joke.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Masks, elbow bumps, 6' distancing, faux-vax, lock-downs is all bs and always was and still is...

I don't and won't even in places like hospitals wear a 'for theater only' mask.

And all of the rest on my list above, I pointedly ignore.

Oh and I still 'shake hands' too.

Domestic marxists controls are to be ignored...let em have a 'hissy fit' because your a free U.S. citizen...I won't conform.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom