• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Tell that to hot wheels. Today is the 1,061st consecutive day Texans have been living under a COVID disaster declaration he made and has renewed like clockwork every 30 days.

How does that translate?
    I mean... are there restrictions to something y'all are up against?
    Thanks!
    (Sorry, not familiar, isolated out here and all...)

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I've tried early on to tell people that even N95 masks are little better than dust masks. Viruses are much smaller than dust. The only effective masks are facefit respirators or airfed hoods.
    I always tried to use the analogy of why these things aren't used in the industrial environment, i.e. if the mask doesn't seal completely it will allow in whatever is in the air and concentrate that pollutant INSIDE the mask. I rarely met anyone that understood.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I’ve got a family member in the hospital for almost a week now. I‘ve visited daily, and there are signs plastered everywhere about the mask requirement. The masks they offer are the cheapie paper masks, and with any sort of facial hair, they filter about as much as a screen door would. I haven‘t worn one since my first visit because my glasses fog up from my breath and it’s a safety hazard. Not one doctor, nurse, security guard or intern has said a word to me about it. I’m guessing because they know it’s BS as well.
    Isn't that because they can't require?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I always tried to use the analogy of why these things aren't used in the industrial environment, i.e. if the mask doesn't seal completely it will allow in whatever is in the air and concentrate that pollutant INSIDE the mask. I rarely met anyone that understood.
    Exactly! They wouldn't let me do lead work with an N95 mask, and you'll have a hard time convincing me that lead particles are smaller than a virus.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Didn’t realize they could not require, but if so that might be why nothing was said to me
    I was referring to the lifting of the mandate by Abbott in 2020 (?). I had some heated discussions with my dr's office staff in the months after that. Lately, I just ignore them and the dr is pretty cool about it (never once said anything to me about wearing/not wearing one).

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I ended my sister's appointment with her pain management doctor today with a warm handshake. Love that guy. He never bought into the official line.
    A good pain management Dr is a precious thing indeed. Hard to find and not something you can just try different versions of for obvious reasons.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

A recent news item exposed that their internal research revealed a 44% rate of ‘’miscarriage’’ in pregnant women who took their ‘’vaccine’’.

But this extremely important finding was concealed by that company and/or our government.

44% rate is way above that expected from normal experience. This should have mandated an immediate STOP to vaccination of pregnant women.

IOW, they were knowingly KILLING Human beings, and refused to stop when that sad FACT became apparent.

That is a CRIME against Humanity, and is inexcusable.

leVieux

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    <>

A recent news item exposed that their internal research revealed a 44% rate of ‘’miscarriage’’ in pregnant women who took their ‘’vaccine’’.

But this extremely important finding was concealed by that company and/or our government.

44% rate is way above that expected from normal experience. This should have mandated an immediate STOP to vaccination of pregnant women.

IOW, they were knowingly KILLING Human beings, and refused to stop when that sad FACT became apparent.

That is a CRIME against Humanity, and is inexcusable.

leVieux
    When your agenda is population reduction, why would you stop?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When your agenda is population reduction, why would you stop?
    <>

Of course; but it is against our Law, Human decency, and International Law.

If this is true, they have little defense.

Please note that I’ve been asking how/why the deep state has so effectively muzzled out University Medical Schools’ Expert Physicians.

I‘d bet that it is by threateing to withhold ‘’grant’’ monies. But I would have hoped that some would have chosen to ‘’fall on their swords’’ and do the right thing by speaking-out anyway. Sadly, it looks that it’s not going to happen.

Decades of increasingly centralized power in D C have left us demoralized & weakened.

leVieux

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    <>

Of course; but it is against our Law, Human decency, and International Law.

If this is true, they have little defense.

Please note that I’ve been asking how/why the deep state has so effectively muzzled out University Medical Schools’ Expert Physicians.

I‘d bet that it is by threateing to withhold ‘’grant’’ monies. But I would have hoped that some would have chosen to ‘’fall on their swords’’ and do the right thing by speaking-out anyway. Sadly, it looks that it’s not going to happen.

Decades of increasingly centralized power in D C have left us demoralized & weakened.

leVieux
    Those that do speak out are silenced or labelled conspiracy theorist.

It was known early on that the elderly were most susceptible to COVID, yet let's put COVID patients into nursing homes. I don't believe for a moment that was a mistake. Has anyone been held accountable? Law is only for those that aren't able to subjugate the law.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

It was known early on that the elderly were most susceptible to COVID, yet let's put COVID patients into nursing homes. I don't believe for a moment that was a mistake. Has anyone been held accountable? Law is only for those that aren't able to subjugate the law.
    and thousands of elderly died in new york city because of this type of thinking !

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

CORRECT !

No, and in fact, what the democrats did was to give Cuomo an easy out by some trumped-up sexual innuendo charge, made lots of publicity, and had him resign his governorship.

But, what about the 10,000 to 11,000 patients he forced back into ECFs (‘’Nursing Homes’’), resulting in the unnecessary deaths of about half of them ?

If y’all recall, the dems did the same for Mayor Ray Nagin of New Orleans after the Katrina Floods. Ray was facing all sorts of civil rights, fraud, official misbehavior, public bribery, etc. charges. But they made a deal so he plead to a couple much less-serious charges, got 2 years @ Seagoville Club Fed, and escaped the punishments and EXPOSURE he deserved.

We cannot allow the COVID debacle to be swept under the rug.

leVieux

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

And yet that dumb twat Whittmer could get the 'ol tears going for a could of young adults, but consigned thousands of elderly to a death sentence. She needs to be thrown INTO the concrete mixer when they build the next jail.

Top Bottom