If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Rotor:
    “If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.”

As a career healthcare worker (24 years in ER) here’s the issue with this thinking.
    There’s a tiny percentage of patients who because of health reasons cannot get the vaccine if they want it. Those in that population are in such a frail state that literally any viral, bacterial or fungal infection will do them in. Most of these there is no vaccine available and most are far more deadly than the Chinese Corona Virus.
    Next no hospital that I have worked at required flu vaccine if you didn’t get it you wear a mask for 6mo.
    Another thing is having the vaccine does not mean you cannot transmit it to others (just ask the TX dems that fled the state to get out of doing their jobs)
    At this point if you’re concerned about the Rona you can get the vaccine which by the numbers looks like it works well if your in a high risk group.
    Hospitals that are requiring the Rona vaccine are purely doing it for optics it has nothing to do with science.
    Target Sports

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Rotor:
    “If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.”

As a career healthcare worker (24 years in ER) here’s the issue with this thinking.
    There’s a tiny percentage of patients who because of health reasons cannot get the vaccine if they want it. Those in that population are in such a frail state that literally any viral, bacterial or fungal infection will do them in. Most of these there is no vaccine available and most are far more deadly than the Chinese Corona Virus.
    Next no hospital that I have worked at required flu vaccine if you didn’t get it you wear a mask for 6mo.
    Another thing is having the vaccine does not mean you cannot transmit it to others (just ask the TX dems that fled the state to get out of doing their jobs)
    At this point if you’re concerned about the Rona you can get the vaccine which by the numbers looks like it works well if your in a high risk group.
    Hospitals that are requiring the Rona vaccine are purely doing it for optics it has nothing to do with science.
    Both the hospitals I have worked the last 9 years required Flu vaccination or a medical excemption. Only with a medical exception could you stay with wearing a mask.

I just an email last week that they will require COVID vaccination for employment or a medical exemption. The vast majority of physicians are vaccinated. A strong minority of nurses are not.

EDIT: I don’t claim to know about every hospital, but I think this will be much more common for large employers In all sectors.

Last edited:

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Both the hospitals I have worked the last 9 years required Flu vaccination or a medical excemption. Only with a medical exception could you stay with wearing a mask.

I just an email last week that they will require COVID vaccination for employment or a medical exemption. The vast majority of physicians are vaccinated. A strong minority of nurses are not.

EDIT: I don’t claim to know about every hospital, but I think this will be much more common for large employers In all sectors.

The issue I have is if you ask to see the actual scientific data to support their decision they have no answers and just label you an “antivaxer”. This is not the medical community that I want to be a part of nor our nation needs.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    The issue I have is if you ask to see the actual scientific data to support their decision they have no answers and just label you an “antivaxer”. This is not the medical community that I want to be a part of nor our nation needs.
    You mean the scientific data that says that COVID vaccines reduce the risk of severe COVID. I suspect that is what they are looking at, but I don’t make policy Decisions.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    You mean the scientific data that says that COVID vaccines reduce the risk of severe COVID.

Funny, must have missed that one...(oh, I've heard the statement made, still ain't seen anything even remotely trustworthy backing it up).

Notfunny, bunch of reports and info floating around from seemingly knowledgable folks who have not thoroughly destroyed their integrity (along with any perception of such), which seem to indicate the exact opposite appears to be the case...

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You mean the scientific data that says that COVID vaccines reduce the risk of severe COVID. I suspect that is what they are looking at, but I don’t make policy Decisions.
    Scientific data. As long as it's this scientific data and not that scientific data that we're suppressing. Since when has it become the norm that "scientific data" has to conform to whichever side holds the power?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … Im just waiting for him to give into all the polesmoking transplants and make it mandatory….

I had to go to the Home Office last week for something and that place is a ghost town still. I physically saw less than 50 different people.

Reactions: MTA

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    I never denied the data shows the vaccine works well. If I was worried about the virus I would get the shots as can any adult. If you have the vaccine then why are you worried about what someone else does? I trust my own immune system and by the data it seems to work quite well in healthy individuals. Since the vaccine does not prevent carrying the virus or spreading it you are protecting nobody but yourself if you get it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's some scientific data:

The CDC recently admitted that the PCR tests, that have been the standard since the outbreak of COVID, are giving false positives and recommends not using them.

Scientist Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR Testing), in 2019 before dying, had said as much about how they were using PCR testing of viruses.

Why did it take so long to admit it? The "science" was there.

Why were testing numbers used to control shutdowns and mask mandates?

I guess science only matters if it follows the narrative.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I had to go to the Home Office last week for something and that place is a ghost town still. I physically saw less than 50 different people.
    Ive heard that from quite a few SA folks. Plano is supposedly the same. I was close to visiting the Plano office but Im not wearing a mask and I dont want to get caught up in 'lying' with all of these hysterical c*nts working at the company now

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Ive heard that from quite a few SA folks. Plano is supposedly the same. I was close to visiting the Plano office but Im not wearing a mask and I dont want to get caught up in 'lying' with all of these hysterical c*nts working at the company now

COS had 4 people in it two weeks ago, not including security.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

The CDC recently admitted that the PCR tests, that have been the standard since the outbreak of COVID, are giving false positives and recommends not using them.

Scientist Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR Testing), in 2019 before dying, had said as much about how they were using PCR testing of viruses.

Dude was also deplatformed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    No, the Colorado Springs office. Rumor is that we’re leaving the Ausitn building and at least one of the Riverwalk locations.
    I bet they are. I know most people want to be remote permanently now. Kinda curious how they owned the plano campus, then sold it only to lease it out from that company all before this crap happened

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom