Ilegal search?

DMC

Nov 17, 2009
Navasota
Warning: this article is about a man having at least eight cavity searches including X-rays and a colonoscopy after a traffic stop.
4 On Your Side investigates traffic stop nightmare | KOB.com

It appears there was a warrant for a body cavity search.

What did they tell the Judge to get a warrant for such invasive searches?

What do you guys think about this?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
Since the Search warrant had expired and wasn't legal in other counties and if it was up to me? Jail time for anyone sticking anything up that poor guy's a$$, all the police officer's fired and then convicted of official oppression and Civil Rights violations and hopefully jailed so they may experience the joys of forceful anal penetration, and a settlement of $50,000,000.00 for pain and suffering and punitive damages. Sound about right?

bullgator

Jul 12, 2009
Houston TX
Since the Search warrant had expired and wasn't legal in other counties and if it was up to me? Jail time for anyone sticking anything up that poor guy's a$$, all the police officer's fired and then convicted of official oppression and Civil Rights violations and hopefully jailed so they may experience the joys of forceful anal penetration, and a settlement of $50,000,000.00 for pain and suffering and punitive damages. Sound about right?
I would expect at least that for that kind of violation. :machine:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
You guys know how I feel about these threads. Keeping in mind that we only know what is reported, I have to say I cannot imagine making a search warrant affidavit based on someone "appearing to clinch his butt cheeks". Then, I cannot imagine a judge signing a warrant based solely on that. Instead, I would imagine a judge would strongly admonish me (at best).

A whole lot of WTF there. I would like to read the affidavit.

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
If I am on the jury, they can rename the Gila Regional Medical Center the David Eckert Regional Medical Center, as he will own it. I do not fault the police as much as I do the anal rapists.

Of course, as the story changes so might my opinion.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
TGT Supporter
Nov 7, 2010
Justin, TX
If this is true as reported, somebody owes this guy big time.

Top Bottom