• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Shite, Walmart in Dallas had the Federal 5.56mm 120-rd boxes for $62 and the 150-rd ones for $70. I wish I could get them for less than 40 cents a round.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    DOH:facepalm: turns out it's ZQ1, from turkey. said to be regular NATO fare. Works ok, but over priced. going back to sleep now.

Last edited:

wmk6341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    New Braunfels
    This may be well known but I thought it worth posting 'just in case'. Cabela's has had CCI primers on sale on their web site for the last few weeks but the hazmat charge for a small quantity did not make it worth while. I made it to the store in Buda today (about a hour trip) just to look around and they had SPP primers but at their regular, in-store price. On impulse I took a box to customer service and asked if I could get the on-line price. They said "no problem, just tell the person at the register." Bought both boxes they had in stock and saved $20.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    This may be well known but I thought it worth posting 'just in case'. Cabela's has had CCI primers on sale on their web site for the last few weeks but the hazmat charge for a small quantity did not make it worth while. I made it to the store in Buda today (about a hour trip) just to look around and they had SPP primers but at their regular, in-store price. On impulse I took a box to customer service and asked if I could get the on-line price. They said "no problem, just tell the person at the register." Bought both boxes they had in stock and saved $20.
    Good tip!

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Prime example of the "informed" consumer!!! way to go!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Last time I was in New Braunfels, the drive to Buda was only a thirty two minute trip!

Academy in Selma had no .22LR, but mega-boxes of Remignton UMC 250 count 9mm.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom