• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    The Walmart in Atascocita (Humble) had 10 boxes of Tula .308 for $9.47 + tax/20 rounds yesterday about 5pm. that many boxes will usually last a couple of days at that store before it is all sold. I am new here so I don't know the general feeling about Tula steel-cased ammo, but for plinking it is about the cheapest .308 I have found. It seems to run well in my son's Ruger American.

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Found a good amount of ammo, brass, and powder since yesterday without having to stand in line.

Yesterday, I found two boxes of Winchester .22 WMR at Cabela's, along with some reprocessed G.I. 5.56 brass, and some AA 2230 powder. They did not have my favorite Hornady 68 grain BTHP, though. Cabela's dropped the price of primers to $31.99 from $39.99 per thousand. I let them sit on the shelf. I still have plenty of Bill Clinton's primers I bought for $19.95 back in the day.

Today, Academy had Winchester Western 525 packs of .22 LR and plenty of Aquila. Pick your poison.

I've been pretty lonely shooting .22 LR on the firing line for over one year.

Perhaps more folks can get enough Klein Kaliber to hit the range in large numbers with their kids for the summer school break.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Academy in Selma had two 1,000 round boxes of M-22 for the first two guys in line. Had plenty of the Winchester "Tin" 22LR. All but one customer passed on that stuff. Plenty of WWB 9mm 100-round value packs and Winchester 40 grain .22 WMR -- no limit.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    WMT in Montgomery has a bunch of tulammo (if anyone shoots that stuff..) 9mm - I think it's about $11/box - also .40 or .45 tul

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Academy 5.56 bulk container!! This should be good for a week. :banana: Academy Bulk.jpg

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    PSA has CCI Standard Velocity .22 instock right now for $4.99 per 50 round bo/ .10 per round. If you need it that's not a bad price.

I saw that too! The last time Wally had it in stock (many moons ago), it was $2.49 per box of 50.

Academy had it one day this week for about $3.99. Cabela's had it in stock on Wednesday for $4.99 with a two box limit.

The "everyday price" at Gander Mountain is $4.99, but they never have had any lately.

The "Gunbroker" price is always twice that.

So, I agree: The PSA price is reasonable.

Top Bottom