• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The mental health problems stem from not getting your ass smacked when you do wrong and getting a trophy for paying your fee to be on the team.

Have you noticed as more parents check out the number of just plain bad kids keeps growing.

I must say you're mostly correct in my humble opinion....I think it's bad parenting in most cases, but unaddressed mental health issues in this country are skyrocketing. AND the liberal media gives way too much air time to these people when the killers should get zero minutes of fame. But do agree with previous comment: parents please lock up your guns and ammo.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Not just bad kids. Countless numbers of kids and hurting kids, too. Who sometimes turn bad and sometimes do not. Sometimes they get better and sometimes they just stay lost until they procreate the next generation that they don’t have the understanding of how to parent properly.

And no, the mental health problems do not all stem from not getting their ass smacked, although some of us will say that that IS of some great concern.

What you describe are parenting problems. This problem of not getting one’s ass smacked does not cause psychosis and depression and anxiety.

chip&aprayer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2017
    That is as almost as bad a blaming guns rather than the shooter. There is something seriously wrong with these kids, and maybe even their parents. And it probably isn't CNN.

It's not the same as blaming guns at all. There is a reason the media does not report on suicides. It sparks the idea in some people.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Read where Cruz (Parkland shooter) left videos on his phone indicating he wanted his 15 minutes of fame. Goes back to what folks have been saying here about the media sensationalizing these incidents.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I literally put my finger on it and it pops open. Not much quicker than that.
    Assume you are talking about a fingerprint reader? If so, personally I do not have enough trust in them or the battery that powers them to use one for a life critical application. YMMV

Also don't see the need for a bedside safe. When my kids were too small to respect guns, I left the pistol without a round in the chamber. They were not strong enough to rack the slide. When they were old enough to have the strength to rack the slide, I had taught them how to shoot and they respected guns.

Top Bottom