• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    meh just build a wall around a large island.

If you want to be a violent person you should live with others that have the same mind set. You do get a round trip the first time but if you liked it enough to go back you can stay for as long as you can survive.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    meh just build a wall around a large island.

If you want to be a violent person you should live with others that have the same mind set. You do get a round trip the first time but if you liked it enough to go back you can stay for as long as you can survive.

RGlU.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Westworld....
    Nope, Escape From NY!
    Wiki: "Escape from New York is a 1981 American post-apocalyptic science-fiction action film co-written, co-scored and directed by John Carpenter. The film is set in what was near-future of 1997, in a crime-ridden United States that has converted Manhattan Island in New York City into the country's maximum security prison."

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Nope, Escape From NY!
    Wiki: "Escape from New York is a 1981 American post-apocalyptic science-fiction action film co-written, co-scored and directed by John Carpenter. The film is set in what was near-future of 1997, in a crime-ridden United States that has converted Manhattan Island in New York City into the country's maximum security prison."

You didn't have to Wiki that for me.
    I saw that movie when it came out.

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    Unstable kids + news sensationalizing violence, specifically fixating on school shootings. Think about it: the more kids killed, the more violent the attack, the more unexpected it is, the more the media laps it up. They preach the kids name for days, weeks, show his face, and tell the world of his exploits. To the twisted minds of these unstable killers, that is exactly what they want: attention.

It's why nearly every. Single. Law enforcement agency asks that the media NOT spend time on these shootings, that they NOT say the killers name or show their picture, NOT talk about them. But the media doesn't listen, because school shootings make great headlines, which in turn make the media money. And they like to blame gun laws and poor parenting, when they are essentially telling any potential killer watching that if they want Fame and attention, they just need to kill as many children as possible.

Unless schools are secured, or the media stops putting money first, this will keep happening.
    Well, we all know the MSM is on mission so no, this will not end.
    I will say our local media has kept this kids face and name off the TV. They are standing tall on this one.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Andy Griffith has something to say about everyone getting a trophy:

Full episode:

Especially in a world where everyone is acting like this:

Watch until the end: our society definitely needs more wood sheds.

Didn't really appreciate the re-runs of the show when I was younger, but will have to watch it with my young son.

Last edited:

ljhaynes4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Denton, Texas
    That is as almost as bad a blaming guns rather than the shooter. There is something seriously wrong with these kids, and maybe even their parents. And it probably isn't CNN.
    I must say you're mostly correct in my humble opinion....I think it's bad parenting in most cases, but unaddressed mental health issues in this country are skyrocketing. AND the liberal media gives way too much air time to these people when the killers should get zero minutes of fame. But do agree with previous comment: parents please lock up your guns and ammo.

Top Bottom