• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    And if you think having a rock thrown at them is no reason for the Israelis to arrest a "teen", why don't you stand around and I'll let me 19 year old lob a fist-sized rock at your face so you can tell me how harmless that is.

A lot of those "teens" were throwing their rocks with the help of a sling....

MountainGirl

Unencumbered
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Tyler County

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Third group of hostages released (in exchange for 3x as many terrorists). And of course the Biden administration is pretending they had some hand in the negotiations.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Third group of hostages released (in exchange for 3x as many terrorists). And of course the Biden administration is pretending they had some hand in the negotiations.

It always seems so lopsided. They come into Israel and slaughter over a thousand folks including Americans, take hostages including Americans. Then we, they, release 3x the number of terrorists in Israeli prisons including the mastermind of the Oct 7 slaughter in exchange for each hostage. This really stinks folks. Elections have consequences. I hope you remember...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It always seems so lopsided. They come into Israel and slaughter over a thousand folks including Americans, take hostages including Americans. Then we, they, release 3x the number of terrorists in Israeli prisons including the mastermind of the Oct 7 slaughter in exchange for each hostage. This really stinks folks. Elections have consequences. I hope you remember...

Hamas knows Israel wants its people back, so they know they can make ridiculous demands. It's nothing new. The terrorists they're getting back are nothing but bargaining chips to put Israel at a disadvantage.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And hamas just artacked some IDF with IEDs and small arms.... cease fire broken again by the same terrorists who violated it October 7

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaat? Hamas broke a ceasefire for no good reason, because they just can't control themselves like civilized human beings? That never happens...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Israel has assembled a system of large pumps it could use to flood Hamas’s vast network of tunnels under the Gaza Strip with seawater, a tactic that could destroy the tunnels and drive the fighters from their underground refuge but also threaten Gaza’s water supply, U.S. officials said.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    4a52323c57d459d95971e60e7d5b837b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Israel Defense Forces said Friday it has foiled a “Hamas terrorist ambush” attempt that used dolls, children’s backpacks and speakers playing sounds of crying in hopes of luring soldiers to a tunnel.

“The ambush attempted to use dolls and children's backpacks with speakers playing sounds of crying. These were placed intentionally near a tunnel shaft connecting to a large tunnel network,” the IDF said in a statement.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Israel Defense Forces said Friday it has foiled a “Hamas terrorist ambush” attempt that used dolls, children’s backpacks and speakers playing sounds of crying in hopes of luring soldiers to a tunnel.

“The ambush attempted to use dolls and children's backpacks with speakers playing sounds of crying. These were placed intentionally near a tunnel shaft connecting to a large tunnel network,” the IDF said in a statement.

I'm surprised the troglodytes didn't just trap some actual children in there as bait. It fits with their "values".

Top Bottom