ScreenShot_20240125173231.png
    Lynx Defense

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Should there be a separate thread for the ongoing clusterfuck that is the Biden administration's foreign policy in the middle east? Because now there's a body count.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Should there be a separate thread for the ongoing clusterfuck that is the Biden administration's foreign policy in the middle east? Because now there's a body count.

Body count - with McConnell, Graham and our own beloved Cornyn calling for a direct attack on Iran.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Body count - with McConnell, Graham and our own beloved Cornyn calling for a direct attack on Iran.

At this point, do we have much choice? If we strike Iran, the whole fucking middle east goes up in flames. If we don't, they'll keep killing Americans until we force them to stop.

I liked it better when there were meant tweets, and countries over there were signing treaties.

Flashhidden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2024
    Darkest Houston
    I'm sure the Israelis can take care of that. It'd be foolish for the Russians to try to fly it in through a sky Israel owns, and all other routes in are closed off except that one route from Egypt. It'll be spotted and removed pretty quickly, and I doubt the Egyptians are eager to have Russia get involved through their border.
    I doubt the Russians will send their best version of that system and to date, Israeli EW has handled their surface to air threats well.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Latest update at that link: Three dead, at least 34 wounded, eight requiring evacuation.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Israel should just promise the shitheads (Hamasses) whatever they want to release the hostages....and start the tanks rolling again the next day.

You know the barbarians will do everything they can to keep from turning live hostages over. Especially the young women they're still keeping. The truth of how they've been treated while in Palenstinian hands can't come out, because that could potentially erode their support and erode the current atmospher of antisemitism Hamas depends on for survival.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    You know the barbarians will do everything they can to keep from turning live hostages over. Especially the young women they're still keeping. The truth of how they've been treated while in Palenstinian hands can't come out, because that could potentially erode their support and erode the current atmospher of antisemitism Hamas depends on for survival.
    You are absolutely right, BUT do you REALLY think ANYTHING is going to change the mindset of these idiot, ill informed snowflakes? The truth is already out...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    So they wasted 50 rnds to take the guy out? No wonder the rnds 'used' to rnds 'kill' in war is so high. Our Mil figures 10:1.

Top Bottom