Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Massive barrage of 100 rockets pounds North, Israel strikes back​

see the link for videos and pics
    as usual… one can read the anti-Netanyahu, anti-Israel bias in the reporting… even from the Jerusalem Post… and especially from Reuters (just like any article about the war from the AP)

These exchanges between Israel and Hezbollah continue to escalate as the war with Hamas rages on in Gaza.​

By DARCIE GRUNBLATT
    MARCH 12, 2024 08:15Updated: MARCH 12, 2024 12:39

Israel responded with strikes after alarms sounded in the Galilee and the Golan Heights as two barrages of at least 100 rockets in total were launched at northern Israel on Tuesday morning, the IDF reported. The first round contained 30 rockets, and the second round contained 70.

Crashes were reportedly sighted in open areas near Ein Kuniya, Snir, Sha'ar Yashuv, and Kfar Szold.

Hezbollah said it fired these Katyusha rockets in response to Israeli bombardment of the Bekaa region Monday night, Reuters reported.

The IDF responded by attacking rocket launch posts in Lebanon that had fired towards the North.

At least one civilian was killed, and several others were injured after Israel launched several strikes on Baalbek in eastern Lebanon, Reuters reported, citing two security sources and the Baakbek governor, Bashir Khader.

One of the strikes hit the southern entrance of Baalbek, at least two kilometers from ancient Roman ruins, the security sources said. The three others struck near the city of Taraya, 20 kilometers west of Baalbek.

The IDF continues to fire back

The IDF reported that fighter jets struck three launch posts that fired toward the Golan Heights.

Additionally, the IDF reported that fighter jets attacked two Hezbollah compounds in the area of Bekaa deep in Lebanon in response to the earlier rocket fire towards the north of Israel. The compounds are affiliated with Hezbollah's airforce.

"Since the establishment of the state, no Israeli government has ceded sovereign territories, as the Gantz-Netanyahu government is doing," Major General and former Deputy Chief of Staff Yair Golan stated in response to the rocket bombardment.

"A quarter of a million [people] are displaced...Hundreds of rockets every day," he added. "The abandonment of this territory will be a central issue in the inquiry committee that will be established."

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

How dumb do they think we are ?

Last night, NewsMAX showed clips of USAF cargo planes dropping thousands of parachuted multi-ton loads of “aid” into Palestine.

The announcer/news reader kept repeating that the aid was for “Palestinian Civilians”’.

Other sources tell that some 99% of all Palestinians SUPPORT HAMAS.

So, they pretend that the U S is NOT helping Hamas survive the Israeli sieges.

While Hamas still holds & tortures over 100 civilian HOSTAGES, starving & killing a few every week !

Yet, our bicoastal U S Jews still support democrats ? While almost all Christian Americans take Israel’s side ?

Our entire federal government has become a treacherous monster. Think 1934 Hitler’s Germany !

leVieux

<>

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    <>

How dumb do they think we are ?

Yet, our bicoastal U S Jews still support democrats ? While almost all Christian Americans take Israel’s side ?

<>

Regarding the "dumb" comment, none of us will ever forget being called "deplorables",

And as for the Jew supporting democrats, it's just like black people, and indeed just like pretty much all Americans.
    The vast majority of Americans vote as their parents did. Thinking independently and critically is not a strong suit for Americans. We need to change that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Regarding the "dumb" comment, none of us will ever forget being called "deplorables",

And as for the Jew supporting democrats, it's just like black people, and indeed just like pretty much all Americans.
    The vast majority of Americans vote as their parents did. Thinking independently and critically is not a strong suit for Americans. We need to change that.
    <>

INDEED !

One Friend is a highly-educated Jew, ex East Coast democrat Jimmy Carter supporter.

I was successful in acclimating him to Texas, as I was the first person. he met while moving.

He is now a gun-carrying NRA Benefactor married to an LSU Lady, lives in Houston, & drives a 4WD truck. Even boots-&-jeans.

He realizes that he was once indoctrinated by the constant leftist media blitz around Philly/NYC/Newark/DC.

Tells me that he could never go-back.

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Well, the Iranians certainly have ‘’asked for it’’.

OTOH, I’m disappointed that our own military has pushed Al Assad over the line to be using Iranian military help. I really believed that he was trying to be a good guy; but that didn’t fit what the US wanted.

Who knows ?

<>

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20231104053345.png

OK.. This is from the net.. I have no idea if it is factually correct, as i am not a historian.. You folks let me know what you see. Thanks.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You folks let me know what you see.
    My recollection is that when the Romans controlled Judaea, Hadrian (I think?) did a little hearts-and-minds game to play with the Jews perception of the area by re-naming it Syria-Palestina. It wasn't independent; the Romans still held it. They just changed the name.

And that's as close, historically, to there ever being a discreet entity named Palestine.

IIRC, of course. It's been a while since I watched that YT video. :)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

On our 6th or 7th & last visit to Europe.

What we see & hear is terrifying. The entire peoples are mentally corrupted with the climate nonsense. Like robots of a dystopian novel ! Nothing contrary is tolerated.

The E.U. nations are now attacking one-another and the Swiss over not going far enough with ridiculous green party envirodemands.

Today is 1933, we are all Jewish Berliners.

Can’t anyone else see what is happening ?

Schwab is the new Hitler, Soros his Goebbels, & the NAZI’s are all around.

Even in La Belle France, Le Pays de la Liberte; Rumble, NewsMAX, & basic speech are banned by the GOVERNMENT of France.

Long ago, when I was young; many asked “Why didn’t the Germans DO SOMETHING?

Everyone is heads down, waiting for that someone to do something. . . . . .

leVieux

<>

p.s. My use of the term “NAZI” here is not hyperbole; these are actual NAZIS, direct biological descendants of Hitler’s people. Today's fascism is now called “social justice” in order to seduce the gullible young folks.

<>

Last edited:
    Top Bottom