ScreenShot_20240207015432.png
    Target Sports

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    hamas had it's data center right under UN's Gaza HQ for protection. We need out of the UN, POS organization.

I read that on https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-...roups-gaza-headquarters-israeli-military-says

"Hamas terrorists hid a top-secret intelligence center underneath the U.N.’s Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA) in Gaza that was uncovered by the Israel Defense Forces, the Israeli military said on Saturday."

I have to call BS on the choice of words. Maybe something got lost in the translation from Hebrew to English.

No way Hamas hid an intelligence center beneath the UN building. No way.

"The Hamas intelligence center included an electrical room, industrial battery power banks, and a living space for the terrorists, The Times of Israel reported."

OK, I could see hiding some batteries beneath a building, maybe even an electrical room, if it was never/rarely accessed, but living space?? So terrorists are coming and going with groceries and beheaded babies (or whatever terrorists walk around with) and I'm supposed to believe nobody noticed a bunch of surly dudes going up and down to some barracks with their AKs?

Not credible. Ergo, I think the UN must have known the terrorists were down there, and therefore is complicit in the attacks on Israel. Destroying the UN, by force if necessary, should be a priority of the USA.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I read that on https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-...roups-gaza-headquarters-israeli-military-says

"Hamas terrorists hid a top-secret intelligence center underneath the U.N.’s Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA) in Gaza that was uncovered by the Israel Defense Forces, the Israeli military said on Saturday."

I have to call BS on the choice of words. Maybe something got lost in the translation from Hebrew to English.

No way Hamas hid an intelligence center beneath the UN building. No way.

"The Hamas intelligence center included an electrical room, industrial battery power banks, and a living space for the terrorists, The Times of Israel reported."

OK, I could see hiding some batteries beneath a building, maybe even an electrical room, if it was never/rarely accessed, but living space?? So terrorists are coming and going with groceries and beheaded babies (or whatever terrorists walk around with) and I'm supposed to believe nobody noticed a bunch of surly dudes going up and down to some barracks with their AKs?

Not credible. Ergo, I think the UN must have known the terrorists were down there, and therefore is complicit in the attacks on Israel. Destroying the UN, by force if necessary, should be a priority of the USA.
    It doesn't mean the access was at the UN.

Given the region's propensity towards using tunnels, it seems reasonable to suspect the main entrance was a block or two away, out of sight, out of mind...

But neither is it far fetched to believe the UN knew all about it and maybe even provided some manner of support. The UN is rarely on the side of good.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Netanyahu really fucked up. Unfortunately Israeli civilians paid the price on October 7th because of Netanyahu’s support of Hamas.

Netanyahu: Money to Hamas part of strategy to keep Palestinians divided

The prime minister also said that, “whoever is against a Palestinian state should be for” transferring the funds to Gaza, because maintaining a separation between the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza helps prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Netanyahu ‘missed chance’ to end Hamas financially - ex-Mossad official

Prime Minister Netanyahu could have prevented Hamas’s October 7 terror attack by cutting the terror group’s funding supply, Mossad’s former Head of Economic Warfare Udi Levy told the BBC on Monday.
    Levy told the BBC that Netanyahu failed to act on intelligence, which would have disrupted Hamas’s military capabilities. He continued to tell the source that Hamas could have been destroyed "by using only financial tools.”

Speaking on Hamas’s October 7 terror attack, Levy confirmed his belief that the infiltration would not have damaged Israel to the extent it had if intelligence had been acted upon.
    “There is a very good chance that... we would [have] prevent[ed] a lot of the money" that had gone into Gaza, and that "the monster that Hamas built probably [wouldn't be] like the same monster that we faced on October 7th," Levy told the BBC.

'October 7 failure connected to Netanyahu helping Qatar fund Hamas'

Former Shin Bet director Yoram Cohen on Tuesday slammed consecutive Israeli governments run by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with facilitating Qatari funding of Hamas as being a deep strategic source of the October 7 failure to stop Hamas's southern invasion.
    Speaking at Reichman University, while Cohen agreed that the IDF and the Shin Bet failed their operational missions to anticipate the invasion in advance and to thwart it, he said that the larger problems were strategic and came from the government.

Mossad agent explains: How Hamas funneled millions for Gaza terrorism

In an interview with The Media Line, Levy explains that his unit alerted the Israeli government in 2014 about Hamas' significant financial support, primarily from Qatar, after more than a decade of monitoring its financial activities.

He notes that the government, led then and now by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, adopted a policy of permitting this influx of funds, believing it would temporarily ease the security tensions between Israel and Hamas.

Without substantial funding, particularly from Qatar, Levy says, Hamas could not have constructed extensive tunnel networks, acquired numerous rockets, and, crucially, paid its personnel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom