• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

We cannot expect any real reconciliation b/t Israel & the “Palestinians” as long as muslims are raised from infancy to hate & kill Jews.

Some dark powers want for this conflict to drag-on. . . . . .

<>
    Gun Zone Deals

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    &lt;&gt;

We cannot expect any real reconciliation b/t Israel & the “Palestinians” as long as muslims are raised from infancy to hate & kill Jews.

Some dark powers want for this conflict to drag-on. . . . . .

&lt;&gt;

I was never raised to hate and kill Jews

I do know for damn sure that we will never see reconciliation when one side claims to be the victim against some terrorists while continuously allowing funding to go to those same terrorists with the ill intent of letting them to grow stronger and procure arms and build infrastructure to use against them.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Does anyone here know why 'the left' is so very anti-Semitic?

Odd, as many on 'the left' are Jews...weird.

I don't get it...

Their twisted concepts of who is "oppressed" and conflicting "social justice" fantasies. It's why the left will always support terrorist organizations like Hamas and the failed culture that it grew from and that keeps feeding it, while they imagine Israel to be a bunch of privileged European Jews who've invaded and "colonized" the mythical "Palestinian homeland" that never existed until modern Israel was founded.

The left will deny their own antisemitism to the end, while also turning a blind eye to rape and murder of Jews both abroad and in this country and pouring out their support to radical Islamists who would happily behead each and every one of them. Especially the "Gays For Palestine" idiots.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    why 'the left' is so very anti-Semitic?
    Left is against anything that resembles law and order, until they get in charge. Then it will be 'their' version of law and order. Plain and simple.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    GZ,

Agreed!

I've yet to read or hear 'the left' admit to hamas starting the war with their initial massive missile launching, apparently thinking they could wipe out Israel if they launched enough missiles.

Israel rightly, is defending themselves, kicking hamas ass...and oh my does 'the left' resent this...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    GZ,

Agreed!

I've yet to read or hear 'the left' admit to hamas starting the war with their initial massive missile launching, apparently thinking they could wipe out Israel if they launched enough missiles.

Israel rightly, is defending themselves, kicking hamas ass...and oh my does 'the left' resent this...

Yeah, Israel has been under constant rocket attack since October 7th, and the MSN is, at best, giving it a passing mention once in a while. It helps with creating a false impression of victim-hood for Hamas and their supporters. Those mean ol' Jews are just being meanies, right? Bullshit.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    bidet (supposedly on a hot mic) stated 'he and BiBi' were going to have a 'come to Jesus meeting'...obviously thinking he's BiBi's boss...wrong asshole...

bidet, in his 'sotu' gibbering, highly commended the palestinians and how he was going to take care of them, but from what I heard, had nothing pro-Israeli to say...admittedly, I couldn't stomach his entire maundering, but I heard enough...

I guess it's A-OK for hamas to rocket the shit out of Israeli, while leftist's look away and pretend palestinians are victims, forgetting their beloved 'hamas' kicked off this war and are now 'reaping what they sowed'...

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Honestly, If I were in charge of Israel, I would tell Biden to pound sand...........I also would say FU to building a port/pier for Gaza. You know it won't just be humanitarian aid being off loaded..........
    Zoltan the Magnificent says: The current residents of Gaza will be exported to Turkey, the builders of the $5 Billion port spart of the deal. Settlers will move-in to Gaza.

Top Bottom