• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    As a veteran of the US Army, I would never turn my rifle on my own people unless they had already been shooting at me to begin with for some criminal reason. No order given in that respect would ever get followed by me or my soldiers that I commanded. Those that never served may not understand, but most soldiers would never do anything to harm their own. That doesn't mean no soldier, marine, airman, or sailor would follow that concept but most and by most, I mean almost all of them would not hurt or round up their own citizens without some major due cause.
    Gun Zone Deals

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    As a veteran of the US Army, I would never turn my rifle on my own people unless they had already been shooting at me to begin with for some criminal reason. No order given in that respect would ever get followed by me or my soldiers that I commanded. Those that never served may not understand, but most soldiers would never do anything to harm their own. That doesn't mean no soldier, marine, airman, or sailor would follow that concept but most and by most, I mean almost all of them would not hurt or round up their own citizens without some major due cause.

Especially since they live among us. It'd make for some really rough off time.

I thought about that today. Is my next door neighbor capable of shooting me? Or the 20 something, E4 truck driver up the street? The kid that drives a 3rd gen Camaro. Will he be ordered to shoot me down?

It's an easy 90% active duty military on my street. Thousands more beyond that. Are they ready to shoot their friends, family, fellow citizens?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    A better question; are they ready to be shot for refusing an order?

Or shot from following it. Hypothetically looking at it from an ex soldiers perspective, if the order was given, morale would fall like bird shit. Like most social groups, 3% will hunt you down and kill you by any means. The rest will question what's going on.

Keep in mind, the French Revolution was started by only 2% of the population of the entire country.

That 3% relative to the size of the military are a force you don't want in your front yard.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Then again, those that have questions will Prolly be fighting on the Russian front. Fighting for democracy. Obama's federal police force, aka The SS or '3%' for the sake of discussion. Will police the homeland. Following every order given.

Last edited:

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    Then again, those that have questions will Prolly be fighting on the Russian front. Fighting for democracy. Obama's federal police force, aka The SS or '3%' for the sake of discussion. Will police the homeland. Following every order given.

That's what I see coming down the pipeline; Except I see them fighting the invisible enemy "ISIS" on the Mexican border, while Obama's Gestapo (DHS) polices the people using NATO boots.

I say "invisible" because while they might be visible in the media, they are a function of whatever clandestine operations are being executed by the CIA, so by proxy they will be a threat regardless of their true actions. After so many times arming our enemy's enemies, it's becoming their MO to utilize them after the fact for tyranny. I mean, we've only seen what….like 30 years of this crap? It's all a facade…a farce…a scheme...and a means to an end of a grander plan.

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Like I told the kid trying to date my grandaughter when he asked about the solar lights at the gate - "those aren't lights son, they're range markers".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I watched some documentary. That linked elliot bush as a nazi sympathizer. Nixon was his bitch. Supposedly the Bush family had a hand in killing JFK. Tapata oil, CIA, crazy immoral bullshit.

I'm still at study for it all. But gotdamn if there isn't some evil motherfu*kers in our government and beyond.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Strap on the tinfoil. The world is what we wish it was. Peace be the yard stick for which we as Americans measure ourselves.

Love by Drone. Die MotherFu*ker, this is for freedom! Bitch!

Dont Tread On Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2014
    North Texas Area
    its a term that is tossed out here and about to refer to people who subscribe to conspiracy theories
    The tin foil part is from an old joke reference to a person making a hat out of tin foil to prevent either the government of aliens reading their mind.

It's funny how everyone thought the conspiracy theorist were crazy when it came to the IRS targeting different groups, Lois Lerner should be in jail right now for that or the government spying on the populous through social media and cellphones...........................Well it's been proven a fact that this was all true. So what's to say these conspiracy theorists might just be somewhat right about this Jade Helm issue too!

I don't care how people 'label me' but this Jade Helm 15 stinks to high heaven and I have been prepping for everything when it comes to this tyrannical government, its better to be prepared than finding out when these Nazis come breaking down your door in the middle of the night!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Conspiracy theorists have also said that Fort Hood is prepped to be used as an internment camp, the military will be showing up at all of our doorsteps in the early hours to load everybody on trains, and they have also said that there's lizard people running the country.

Tell me more about how serious I should take conspiracy theorists.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    and they have also said that there's lizard people running the country.

Lizardpeople.jpg

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I read an article that claimed that the Jade Helm is a preperation for policing the populous in an extiction level event. The more I read, the more facts seemed fishy in the article.

<tin foil hats on>
    The 1998 movie Deep Impact, has some interesting parallels.
    - We have a black president, although Morgan Freeman seemed like a more truthful president in the movie, than our current one. (in 1998 it seemed unlikely)
    - The government had been spending a massive amount of money, and was fearing detection of the project it was spent on. Our government has doubled the national debt in a short period of time. Every government on Earth has spent like there is no tomorrow.
    - The meteor discovery was kept secret from the general population for a long time.
    - The armed forces were called in to "prevent hoarding". (Jade Helm?)
    - Spaceships were built in secret, and we now have several private companies building heavy lift rockets suitable for such a need.
    - The U.S. has planned a comet intercept mission, and Britain has already done it.
    <tin foil hats off>

Then... I might be wrong.... who knows....

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Lol well... We'll just have to wait and see. It ends in September and I'll be willing to bet that we will not be under martial law...

Top Bottom