• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    I watched a Jade Helm 15 video the other day that swore the Russians were planning on arming a US insurgency. I don't know how people can believe some the non sense they spout.
    Target Sports

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I don't know how people can believe some the non sense they spout.
    Who says they believe it? There's money to be made scaring people then selling them solutions to that fear. You don't think all those people who set up booths and sell crap at "aliens are among us" conventions actually believe the stories they hear, all day long, from people talking about their abductions, do you? Nope, they don't. They just want some money for their books and videos (or whatever) and pay no attention to the insanity of it all.

There are plenty of "news/talk sources" that exist solely to engender fear and then turn over a bit of air time to paying sponsors who promise to assuage those fears. It's a way to make money and the people on the inside often don't believe a word they're saying.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I seen a few military trucks at the IHOP on Sunday..... It's the beginning of the end. First they came for my pancakes, and I did nothing............. :roflsmile::roflsmile:

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    I pray they all remember what and who they are fighting for when the unlawful orders finally come.

They won't. They'll remember summary court martials and roadside executions for cowardice in the face of the enemy, they'll remember water-boarding of (domestic) "terrorists" is a war crime, they'll remember who has the full file on themselves and their entire families, who pays their wages, who controls their health insurance, who controls their retirement options, they'll remember their training, they'll remember the first word in the phrase "obeying orders" is obey, they'll remember "going with the flow" and "doing what everyone else is doing". They'll also remember what happens when people are willing to refuse to do what they state tells them to do. They get labeled "domestic enemies", because at core, refusing to do what your government tells you to do is pretty much the definition of revolutionary, oops I mean terrorist, right?

When people wonder what a Civil War against the American Government will look like, they need only look at what other wars against the American Government have looked like.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    They won't. They'll remember summary court martials and roadside executions for cowardice in the face of the enemy, they'll remember water-boarding of (domestic) "terrorists" is a war crime, they'll remember who has the full file on themselves and their entire families, who pays their wages, who controls their health insurance, who controls their retirement options, they'll remember their training, they'll remember the first word in the phrase "obeying orders" is obey, they'll remember "going with the flow" and "doing what everyone else is doing". They'll also remember what happens when people are willing to refuse to do what they state tells them to do. They get labeled "domestic enemies", because at core, refusing to do what your government tells you to do is pretty much the definition of revolutionary, oops I mean terrorist, right?

When people wonder what a Civil War against the American Government will look like, they need only look at what other wars against the American Government have looked like.

Hope they all enjoy living in a Green Zone then. I couldn't see men/woman like that lasting very long surrounded by those who are not.

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas

It wont be just our military...

Skip to 2:15
    [youtube]https://youtu.be/9Sxr10nkpio[/youtube]

These Israeli Civil Defense vehicles were spotted in Houston in May.

03572a63be8629168ddd630fe8aaeeab.jpg

dba59273948ef328abb1b181d42b70b1.jpg

83c0e0adbd2e0810e766a0ee0f8cbe54.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom