• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ER,

I agree that too often commie turd buckets get away with being hoaxers....not this time.

He's hung himself with evidence so strong against him he will be found guilty, plus his soros supporter is in deep shit........

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Yes, but he fits in with identity politics.

Exactly. He's gay, he's black, he's a liberal and he's a Trump hater. He's got it all going for him . . . especially in Chicago.

Reminds of the Mark Twain expression: ". . . the quiet confidence of a Christian with 4 aces."

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Hopefully more on the fence people see this. I wonder how many kdis got bullied over support of trump after seeing this?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And now she plays the race card. Runs to Jessie Jackson and says it's all due to white nationalism.

How predictable.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...litics-cites-white-nationalism-smollett-case/
    The one thing I don't like about that, and I know that it's a right wing article, is that they are making it sound like it's just about Smollet. I listened to the speech by the Chicago FOP and other police organizations and the Smollet case was more the straw that broke the camel's back. Kim Foxx, since taking office, has been letting criminals go, many on felony charges, without prosecution making the police somewhat ineffectual in their jobs.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    And now she plays the race card. Runs to Jessie Jackson and says it's all due to white nationalism.

How predictable.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...litics-cites-white-nationalism-smollett-case/

That is the problem. For one thing i don't know if anyone else notices this, but white people do not stick together even close to how this example here is. It would be great if race did not matter, but Obama was elected president twice because too many white people had issues with their heritage and lack of pride in their nation. There are many who get upset though and will blame blacks for this or even latinos over illegal immigraiton. What people forget is that white liberals are the reason for that "power" and only white liberals. Do you really think Jackson or sharpton be half as much trouble if not for white supporters? If white check books did not open do you really think obama would have won or that kamala harris or corey booker would have a prayer?

Also anyone notice how most ( not all ) blacks will defend the worst elements of their community while others do not? I do not recall any white member of congress offering any defense of the person who killed that girl in charlottsville. I do not recall anyone white defending dylan roof. I recall black members defending trayvon martin, mike brown and others on the floor or the house.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Kinda like Kim Ogg in Houston.

That is how democrats are getting some groups to vote for them. Soft on crime policies. It will only work so long. Cops are damned if they do as some say "They are over policing us because were black" and damned if they dont "They dont pay enough attention to our communities"

Top Bottom