Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    These signs are not legal notice.
    What about these?
    fba2d085efd4b4913feaca1d66070540.jpg

7f25b70c7048c0ae9e7dcde4a1f06903.jpg

These are the ones I see besides the 30.06. Do these hold any weight?

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I was asked if those signs held any weight (legal requirement). I answered the question. I'm not in the business of reading in to anything or trying to read minds. I don't care if anyone loves open carry or hates open carry. At the end of the day I have better things to think about, debate about, worry about etc. So please leave a "yeah, but" reply to this post too.
    agree, but if a business has those signs out, only an idiot would OC based on the fact those signs are not "legal". the business owner, may at any time, ask anyone to leave. if you're OC'ing and want to press the "right of law", you're only doing a disservice to us all. leave, never shop there again.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    You miss the point or you are choosing to ignore it

if they ask you to leave ... leave. illegal signs are basically BS, keep it silent and out of sight as always. This topic is something that is probably better discussed in person - face to face, Interwebz forums are just fools play.

I was asked if those signs held any weight (legal requirement). I answered the question. I'm not in the business of reading in to anything or trying to read minds. I don't care if anyone loves open carry or hates open carry. At the end of the day I have better things to think about, debate about, worry about etc. So please leave a "yeah, but" reply to this post too.

ya but.

Last edited:

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    if they ask you to leave ... leave. illegal signs are basically BS, keep it silent and out of sight as always. This topic is something that is probably better discussed in person - face to face, Interwebz forums are just fools play.

ya but.

LOVE IT!!!

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia

I agree almost 100% Its not illegal to put signs up especially in your own store as was being discussed. this thread is about repercussions of said actions. Someone correct me if i am wrong. So tell me why you would intentionally walk in a bakeshop or anyones store open carrying when you know they dont want it there. Because you can isn't always a good enough answer.

Top Bottom