Kalshnikov will not cooperate with Seagal

Apr 11, 2009
Dubna, Russia
Negotiations "Kalashnikov" with Steven Seagal conducted earlier this year. Then it was assumed that a Hollywood star in the role of the Ambassador brand (advertising faces) famous brand weapons will strengthen its position in the United States - at that time the main sales market, "Kalashnikov". But more than talk is not gone, no preliminary agreements and contracts have not been concluded.

Representatives of the "Kalashnikov" do not exclude the possibility of attracting new advertising face with the bias towards markets in Asia, Africa and Latin America, but about specific applicants speech does not go. In November, the company plans to launch a new brand. (c)

«???????????» ?? ????? ?????? ?????, ????? «????????» ? ???????-???????

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone
That guy has a reputation for being one of the biggest douchebags in Hollywood and martial arts. Just one of those says a lot. Not to mention he hasn't made a movie anyone's wanted to see in about 20 years.

They're better off without him. If they want to use a famous person's image they should just use Gen. Kalashnikov's.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Didn't o put an embargo or import ban on them?
If so, why the hell would they need an American ambassador?
Segal or not.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
Didn't o put an embargo or import ban on them?
If so, why the hell would they need an American ambassador?
Segal or not.
Overseas it is always a big deal to get a "Big Hollywood Star" even if said "Star" isn't really popular in America anymore.

You should go check out some of the batshit insane Japanese commercials that have been made using actors and actresses that would never shoot a commercial here because that would be considered beneath them. Even Arnold Schwazmispelled has done some.

Never really cared for Seagal. His early movies were all basically the same film. Literally. There was something on TV once where they were showing clips from different Seagal films and I couldn't tell you which was which. Under Siege was decent, but it's been downhill from there.

Eli

Well-Known
Dec 28, 2008
Ghettohood - SW Houston
The guy is such a douche he doesn't allow the proper pronunciation of his name (it's sea-gul not see-gal), and didn't bother showing up at his father's funeral. No respect...

Eli

Reinz

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2014
East TX
Back in the late 80's(?) when it was in the media that SS had struck/beat his girlfriend or wife(?); Chuck Norris was on the Tonight Show. Carsen brought up the subject of Martial Arts, and then SS.

Norris looked straight into the camera and said "SS is a WUSSY! (Except he did not use the "w"' ,I was censored) I'll take him on anytime, anyplace!". You could hear a pin drop. And then roaring applause.

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
kyletx
Back in the late 80's(?) when it was in the media that SS had struck/beat his girlfriend or wife(?); Chuck Norris was on the Tonight Show. Carsen brought up the subject of Martial Arts, and then SS.

Norris looked straight into the camera and said "SS is a WUSSY! (Except he did not use the "w"' ,I was censored) I'll take him on anytime, anyplace!". You could hear a pin drop. And then roaring applause.
Kelly labrock

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone

SS picked a fight with Van Damme at a party hosted by Stallone, then never showed when JCVD was waiting for him outside. Stallone confirmed this, which is why I doubt we'll ever see Seagal in an Expendables movie.

SS practices Aikido, which is a joke. Norris would kick his ass any day.

Top Bottom