Kimber Ultra Carry II

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
OMG...I think I'm in love! I am sooooo friggin' jonesing for one of these! A friend of mine has a stepson who needed money so he hawked his Kimber. He was about to lose it, so my friend got it out for........I think I'm going to be sick.....$275! :eek:

20192-1.jpg

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
That 1st one is a CDP. Several hundred more than UC.

I'm trying not to think about $275 for it though. A base UC at 2 times that is still a steal..... :o

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
That 1st one is a CDP. Several hundred more than UC.

I'm trying not to think about $275 for it though. A base UC at 2 times that is still a steal..... :o
I noticed that they had the pic labled wrong. Still, the Ultra Carry is something I can afford within the next couple of months.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
you should invest in a better holster, unless you're too attached to your uncle mikes.

i carried my EMP in a uncle mikes for a month or two til i got my hands on a milt sparks. ohhh a world of difference.

tomhall75

Apr 30, 2008
Fort Worth
I have an Ultra Carry 2 stainless with the night sights. I love it. Best gun I've ever shot in my opinion. Only problem I've had was, I picked up an extra Kimber mag at Elk Castle and the spring is so tight that the slide doesn't always push the round out of the mag. The one that came with it works like a champ though. Very accurate and reliable. Great choice for a carry gun, or really for any reason;)

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads