Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    https://www.facebook.com/LaRueAccuracy/posts/529849683721877

NEWS RELEASE:
    02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

* * This policy does not apply to Military / Federal Agencies * *
    Target Sports

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I believe once I get the scope for my 300BLK build Ill go ahead and buy one of their mounts that I previously considered too expensive but I appreciate their stance.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    So they won't sell to the local LEO's, yet they still will sale to the feds
    thumbsup2.gif
    ? That is pretty lame! I didn't see the local's sending guns to Mexico. Many local leo's have to purchase their own equipment that is then used to protect the public at no expense to the tax payer. As an example, even in Draconian places like CA, if one gets a letter from work they can purchase a AR15 patrol rifle for use at work. The public benefits from those purchases. Sure people can whine that they can't buy one, and it's not fair or whatever, but you know what, our street cops need the gear to do the job w/o all the political nonsense. Last time I checked it is also the LOCAL sheriff's that are making the stand against pending Draconian gun legislation. But hey, if they want to drive away the LEO market, have at it. There are other vendors out there. My $800 Bushmaster does the job just fine.

In places like CA, a LEO gets a letter from work to purchase the rifle. It goes through an FFL. When the LEO quits or requires, he has to surrender the gun to work w/o being reimbursed.

Top Bottom