• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I worked in the prison system, I had several threats from Offenders but only one stands out as being credible. The guy was doing some hard time when he threatened me. I wrote a case on him and it caused him to change custody levels then he was shipped out to a more secure lockup. I think the wacko was plenty serious!

I'm not going anywhere but I CHL carry every day and have my home reinforced and ready for trouble. Jake, my little dog would alert me to any trespassers. That's all I'm going to do.

Let the bastard bring it on. All I can do is be aware and prepared.

Flash

Last edited:

Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    Thanks for the replies so far guys-great info! I'm temporarily without my Tapatalk, so I have to keep this short until tonight when I get to my computer.

It's a female avoiding a male that she dated for a very short period of time. Dude found out she was going to someone else (she stopped dating him after finding out he was married with kids) so then the harassment started. He was her defense tactics instructor, so she's a little more worried since she knows what he's capable of. He also owns his own private investigations/security company and works all over the US and UK. He has been kicked from working at the school as a defense tactics instructor once she let the school know what he was doing. He did a short bit of time for harassing her (charges were along the lines of stalking, threat to kidnap, threat to rape, etc), but posted bail. Also, his wife and kids didn't find out what he was doing until the court date. So he lost his gig at the school and is going through a divorce. I only bring that up because to me-it would be logical that he would be even more driven to do whatever he's going to do now that in his eyes she has begun to mess up his world. I could just be over thinking that part. If he keeps up with it, I've thought about getting his info and what he's doing out to a few facebook groups with large military/vet followings with the hopes that word will spread to the private investigating/protection services community. The guy doesn't have a FB page, but he does have a linkdin. So I don't really know how to call him out other than those groups.

She did the out of state move purely based on timing. She was already planning on moving to Texas a few weeks before this all started happening. So it just worked out that way.

So-there's the background on what's going on. It seems like we have a few more experts in this field than I initially thought, so I figure it's easier to lay it out here than PM each of you.

This guy is a psychopath, no poon is worth losing what he lost.

Top Bottom