• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Move to the most unlikely place possible. No drivers license. Work under the table. Pay EVERYTHING in CASH. No utilities in your name. Absolutely NO banks, period. And most of all, absolutely NO contact with anyone from your past. Friends, family,,,,,,,everone. If you do, move again. No state issued ID either. You suddenly cease to excist. GOOD LUCK. It's possible but not easy. Most can't stand being that much of a nobody.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

Great advice. I had a similar situation occur to me and I had to become a ghost for three years. Luckily I had an awesome girlfriend who helped me.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Well, I don't know how, but that stalker showed up here in Centex and tracked the stalkee to thier under the table job (a measure taken trying to lay low). From there, they started following the stalkee in a way that I can only relate to how I've heard the CIA does it. They didn't follow the whole drive in one day. They panned it out over a few weeks piecing parts of the drive together. Even when the person being stalked would take evasive measures to lose the stalker, or go pull into a small buisness to shake the tail, the stalker kept showing back up.

Finally, the person being stalked pulled a few strings back in Colorado, and had a governors warrant placed, local pd were working directly with us, and the guy was picked up after they caught him following her three days in a row. The night they picked him up was kind of scary because she was in my Blazer with my son and me, it was around 1130 at night on the way home from the theatre in belton, and they pulled him over about a half mile from the house. So they very well may have prevented a confrontation that night.

Now he's sitting in jail in CO with two well paid lawyers working on his case. Two more women recently came forward and are adding to his charges. Hopefully between the three victims, CO can put this guy away for a long time.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Glad they got him and y'all are safe. Maybe he will get the message he ain't wanted. Hopefully be a long time until you have to worry about it.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    This guy may know where I live, itchin. Last thing I'm trying to do is throw fuel on the fire. I've heard once you have a governors warrant placed on you, your career around law enforcement is basically over. He's lost a marriage from all this. He's lost two jobs now. The damage is done. I'm just hoping the courts don't allow these lawyers to come in and let him go.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My son's school is excellent with thier parent pick up policy. The school the stalker taught at let him go. Unfortunately, all three girls he's set sights on were his students at that college. Makes me kinda curious how many others are still out there.

Top Bottom