• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    He isn't directly tied to any PD's, but he's done work in the past helping them. Between that and his work with personal security in the US/UK, I would imagine all that is pretty much done.

BIG, I'm just gonna put it like this - out of the three women, the one down here us the only one so far who's got away. One of the girls got hurt pretty bad and the other one is a rape case. If there's any others out there, they know it...they may just not know he's heading to court.

The one he followed down here went on a couple dates with him. When she found out he was married and has a kid, she backed off. That's when he started getting nasty to the point where she had to get a restraining order against him. Then she moved down here (pure coincidence time-wise) and he followed.
    I feel for his prior family because they didn't realize what kinda guy he was until the restraining order and little bit of jail time happened. Smart woman though - she immediately started the divorce process.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Are they armed in anyway? And you my man you stay noid untill everything is over. Don't give a damn. Protect yourself.
    Trust no one

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    He teaches Krab Maga, and I'm guessing he's at least armed from his job with personal protection. If the guy shows up, last thing I'm gonna do is let him get close. Gotta keep that distance. You got it man, gonna keep my head on a swivel.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    He teaches Krab Maga, and I'm guessing he's at least armed from his job with personal protection. If the guy shows up, last thing I'm gonna do is let him get close. Gotta keep that distance. You got it man, gonna keep my head on a swivel.
    Krab Maga? Sounds tasty.

Good to hear the guy got caught.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    He's been showing psychopathic behavior. Be careful, very careful. If he gets out on bond, he could easily show up at someone's doorstep and do harm to someone. He found her once. He can find her again.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, she's keeping in close contact with an investigator up there whose helping with the case. I don't know what we're gonna do if he gets let off easy at the trial. Not much ya can do at this point other than be vigilant and ready to respond.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Both of us have CHL's.

The stalkee worked with bioclean in Colorado for a few years cleaning up - among other things - murder and suicide scenes. Just sayin. Lol

Hopefully we won't ever need her services.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hell, he's the one who confirmed this was the guy following her to begin with. He was in a ranch truck with Texas plates so we were trying to figure out who around here could be following her. Then she called the guy in CO to make sure the stalker was still up there and he was able to track the guy down here and found out he took leave from the college for a month. BAM. Governors warrant issued and the local PD notified. The investigator is a friend of hers so he's been helping out just looking out for her. He's been filling her in on the court proceedings and it looks like he's gonna help us until this is over...whichever way that may be.

Top Bottom